cant login

• Just US is not working, the others servers are working

• Not really fair to criticise the local admins for the servers going down while they slept..

I do however criticise the other language admin on discord who refused to notify GF about it as "not their problem" though.

It has since been reported so GF is aware of it, and should be looking into the issue now though.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• [09:52] Cassandra Vandales: News

[09:53] Cassandra Vandales: Datacenter issues and

[09:53] Cassandra Vandales: There should come an Attack block
    09:53] yandr1: how long till they fix the issue?

[09:53] yandr1: and thank you, you rock !

[09:53] Wraith02: data centre issues = 3rd party = when they fix it.

edit: beaten to it.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• Heyas,

as it is in the middle of the night for .us I was asked to send a notify - it is unknown when it will be fixed because it is the datacenter.

Please be patient.

An attack block will be set once the servers are reachable again - and there is a news then for sure as well. Don't blame the poor admins here or the CoMa <3

It isn't only .us affected.

• Sighs..... taps keyboard.... look bleakly out of window at "real life"....shudders... tries to login again...... sigh (why does indus login page say players are active in uni but i cant login...wonders)

• well this really sucks. My team and I stayed up all night popping moons. We finally popped the correct two and found defenders fleet on deploy. We were spam lanxing only to get forced logged out. Of course defender was still able to get on and recall. Frustrating night for our skilled and talented team. Shame on you GF.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• well this really sucks. My team and I stayed up all night popping moons. We finally popped the correct two and found defenders fleet on deploy. We were spam lanxing only to get forced logged out. Of course defender was still able to get on and recall. Frustrating night for our skilled and talented team. Shame on you GF.

It was a problem with the data centre, i.e the THIRD PARTY server host, Gameforge had no control over it.

I'm one of the first to criticise them when they deserve it, but they had nothing to do with this.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• how does anyone agree to moderate a game with such garbage bugs? Would be a nightmare. I'm also locked out. Time stamp 0420 server. Not that I expect anything else besides being told "tough crap" if I finally get in at 1900 and my fleet is crashed.

You are banned lol

so don't worry

We are survivors !!!

Skyline says it !

Who are you ?!