GOs VS Players INGAME?

• las time i proposed a tournament between players but since we have been having this Admins vs Players on the forum how about we get GF to set up 5 accounts for the GOs and 5 Accounts for random users and have a 5 vs 5 GOs vs Players.

This idea could be taken place on the TEST Server

the Account could have X amount of so we could use them to grow faster and relocations for when wars ready, we could discuss the rules :D

just an idea to get GF more involved with the players :)

• This can't happen for sure on our community (since I can't be an Admin of a uni where I'm playing)... But it can be done as you suggested on a TEST server or on another community (let's say ORG as example).

I need to recruit some friends as GO for the event :lol:.

Btw I like the idea... I'm kinda retired atm, but I'm a decent fleeter, I can give you references :thumbsup:

• This can't happen for sure on our community (since I can't be an Admin of a uni where I'm playing)... But it can be done as you suggested on a TEST server or on another community (let's say ORG as example).

I need to recruit some friends as GO for the event :lol:.

Btw I like the idea... I'm kinda retired atm, but I'm a decent fleeter, I can give you references :thumbsup:

haha yes we could do it on the TEST server so every Admin/MOD can participate.

i was thinking something where the Accounts given to the players could have between astro 19 and 21 ( i dont see the need of more planets than that ) already done.

either X amount of DMs to speed up the building process. all X players have the opportunity to reach the same level but with their play style when it comes to building fleet and stuff ( every team gets together and they decided how they want to build and play according their strategy ).

the tournament could have a Start Date for building only and Start Date to start hunting. if is 5 vs 5 when 3 of the other team are down the standing team wins.

GF can select the prices ITS CHRISTMAS COMMON XD! yall know we want those DMs haha JK XD

• There used to be special server a long time ago. Events and all kinds of things.
    The idea would be to start doing things like this again.
    Yet with a few rule changes and limits.
    There are a lot of things one can do for events like this such as increasing all of the stats to max. Eco beyond anything we have seen and max fleet speeds.

Attack block for the first 24 hours and a Fair amount of Dm to start. One system to allow for a packed play.
    Top 25 payout. The more players who play the more the payout line increases.
    There would have to be a limit on colonies as well. The goal is to get couple thousand people to play like the old days.
    The attack block would allow people to flow in during the day and grow the fastest they can. And then the onslaught begins.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• i would love to do something like this but i am to busy in rl to even think about this, plus i dont have a laptop or regular comp to play on (other then the one at work ;)) but this does sound fun and interesting

Thanks Scyith for the cool sig

• Player talking: You know who can confirm it :lol: (Sorry for this joke, but I'm still a player, also if now I'm an admin)

Admin talking: I will talk with the boss about it, maybe he can manage something. But if you agree, I want to extend to 10 the players involved on each side, maybe involving some friends from ORG team.

feel free to change and add ideas as you wish :) everyone is welcome, this just came to my mind and i decided to share it :D the more players the more fun

• nice i had no idea this was done before sounds fun but this would be on a more larger scale.

1 Event: Admin Vs Players ( without going crazy and changing the settings of the TEST server )

2 Event : Free For All ( New Server only for this type of event you described )

• I talked with the boss, and unfortunately the company has no plans to open a special server only for this event.

So the only possible ways to make a contest like this one are restricted to two options:

• Start a server somewhere, make 2 alliances, wait a while growing accounts and declaring a standard war between the alliances.
    • Use the test servers (like Bermuda), but we have to be aware that issues on the game could affect the battle, since there will be no "special treatment" for the contest.
  • I talked with the boss, and unfortunately the company has no plans to open a special server only for this event.

So the only possible ways to make a contest like this one are restricted to two options:

• Start a server somewhere, make 2 alliances, wait a while growing accounts and declaring a standard war between the alliances.
    • Use the test servers (like Bermuda), but we have to be aware that issues on the game could affect the battle, since there will be no "special treatment" for the contest.

thank you for taking the time to try to make this happen, but i think trying to make this happen outside a GF event its going to be hard. We can still try it, Open a post and see how many people will actually try and join and if we get enough we can join the new universe opening or go to a server somewhere as you said.

• I think there's no need to open a new thread for now, players can apply in this thread.

And they can also give a preference on server stats, so it will be easier to choose it :-)

Let's say a week to apply from now? (just as example)