Happy Thanksgiving!

• Wow, 2020 has been quite a year so far, huh?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the United States, and as I sit here tonight, I am thinking about the many things that I am thankful for, even in this crazy world we're currently living in. I enjoy good health, I have a good job that I really enjoy most of the time, a place to live, food to eat, and I'm surrounded by a whole lot of friends and crazy OGamers here in OGame.us. It's been a year of ups and downs, both in real life and in OGame, but here we are. We've made it.

It is my hope that wherever you are, and whatever your plans for the holiday, that you are safe and healthy. This isn't quite the Thanksgiving that I had imagined, and it certainly won't be like years past. My Thanksgiving dinner will be for only the 3 people in my household. It is much different from past years of baking pies the evening before Thanksgiving, cooking all day on Thanksgiving, and then eating way too much food, but I will be with a tiny piece of my family, and for that I am grateful. I know that many of us wanted to spend the holiday surrounded by people like we always have, and for some of us that just isn't possible this year. I hope that you are coping okay with things over the holidays, but if you are not, please reach out to me. I'm a great listener, and would love to talk to you if you need someone.

Hang in there, fellow OGamers. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope that whatever you are doing, you can take a few minutes out of your day to think about the things that you're thankful for, even if they're not your "normal" things.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at OGame.us,

Queen Leo

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~