💬 Rewards system

OGame.us needs your help!

We are seeking motivated players to join our team of Game Operators and Forum Moderators.

More info?
Game Operator Applications [OPEN]
Forum Moderator Applications [CLOSED]

Your OGame.us Team
  • just do the storage ones using your moon and cancel before they finish and you can mark those off

Very good Idea. I keep forgetting that the moon has good buildings that take a long time to build.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 9 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

So I have to start a metal mine and a deut mine. This is quite a bit of res to even do this.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Very good Idea. I keep forgetting that the moon has good buildings that take a long time to build.

Day 9 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

So I have to start a metal mine and a deut mine. This is quite a bit of res to even do this.

I heard you can deconstruct instead and then cancel to complete the task

• I heard you can deconstruct instead and then cancel to complete the task

Yeah that is what I do. Though it takes a lot of res just to have that ready. I just got done spending a bunch on building space dock so that I could get level 12 space dock for free.

I should have waited to build it when I had enough for the esp tech 22 which is what I am no saving up for. I am short about 1.4b crystal and should have enough deut and metal to trade for my short fall before the event ends then I can instant build the esp tech 22 and get esp tech 23 for free.

I was able to get the missions all done today.

So far I have not missed a single one of them.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 10 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

No problems today.

I have been saving my import/export for the event time rather than collecting it when it resets. So that helps with this mission.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 11 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

All of my tasks are done and so far gained well over 26 million points from all the rewards.

With these rewards I was able to build out Ship dock 9 to 12 for 15m points.

I was also able to build out esp tech from 19 to 23 for 11m points.

Thanks Joho for the photo!

esp.png

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif