๐Ÿ’ฌ Rewards system

• just do the storage ones using your moon and cancel before they finish and you can mark those off

Very good Idea. I keep forgetting that the moon has good buildings that take a long time to build.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 9 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

So I have to start a metal mine and a deut mine. This is quite a bit of res to even do this.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• I heard you can deconstruct instead and then cancel to complete the task

Yeah that is what I do. Though it takes a lot of res just to have that ready. I just got done spending a bunch on building space dock so that I could get level 12 space dock for free.

I should have waited to build it when I had enough for the esp tech 22 which is what I am no saving up for. I am short about 1.4b crystal and should have enough deut and metal to trade for my short fall before the event ends then I can instant build the esp tech 22 and get esp tech 23 for free.

I was able to get the missions all done today.

So far I have not missed a single one of them.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 10 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

No problems today.

I have been saving my import/export for the event time rather than collecting it when it resets. So that helps with this mission.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 11 Rewards Event Missions Part 2

All of my tasks are done and so far gained well over 26 million points from all the rewards.

With these rewards I was able to build out Ship dock 9 to 12 for 15m points.

I was also able to build out esp tech from 19 to 23 for 11m points.

Thanks Joho for the photo!

esp.png

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• I knew I should have waited to start astro til this weekend but nooo I had to start it 2 days ago so I could hurry up and get back to building mines lol

Thanks Scyith for the cool sig

• Still no checks to see if we have research in progress...

:(

As you guys find other issues, if any, with this launching of the event reward system, please let us know so we can make sure we make Prongs aware of them. If you want to put them all here so they're in one spot, that's great.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• :(

As you guys find other issues, if any, with this launching of the event reward system, please let us know so we can make sure we make Prongs aware of them. If you want to put them all here so they're in one spot, that's great.

There are some mismatches between missions and their images.

• :(

The specific task I had the first day was an Architect task for "Begin construction on: 1x Research Lab".

Not had one telling me to start a research yet, but not far enough in to know if we'll still get those if we have a research in progress.