[STOMT] Commanders Stop while VMODE

• Yes, but it could be brought up again.

How about we put something well organized together and come up with something to see if we can make the change happen?

I think that could bring more people to buy 3months commanders a lot of people might hold back from buying them because they might know that if they have to go VMode for whatever reason they will loose their money when they could of invested those 50K , 100K DMs on Speed Items that wont go to waste.

just my thinking, but i don't have the power to reach the people on the forum maybe you guys open a threat and people will comment more how they feel about it instead.

• That sounds swell. I'd prefer it if you guys prepare something, rather than me being the driving force behind it. See if you can get your buddies in-game to participate; if it has activity on it, others may hop into it as well.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• My suggestion is to create a Stomt and get all your friends to like it.

I know those are monitored and added into the reports CoMas send to Gameforge.

So, if you guys can get all the communities involved, you should be able to get the likes up to a decent size before Monday.

:smile2:

• I hate this idea.

Why should VM Warriors get more from their "subscriptions" then those that play actively every day?

Why should VM warriors be able to get 6-9 months worth of Commander etc to last a year (or more, depending how active they are)?

Because that's the main people such a change will benefit, not the "regular" players.

How many other subscription services can you pause if your on holiday and can't use them?

Certainly can't do it with your TV package, Phone, Internet, other MMO subscriptions.. etc.

GF also won't go for it for 2 reasons.

1. It'll reduce the amount of DM spent on officers - we can all see that's the primary thing they care about these days.

2. It'll give another thing that will stop accounts deleting (because the subscription will never end).

Ghost of Ogame Past

• I like the idea but I'll be very surprise if GF goes along with it because it will decrease the sell of DM

There's a opportunity increasing it because when somebody consider about buying them, they won't hesitate in this situation. They don't think like that "it's waste of DM, i shouldnt buy them,i should save my DM later" This shouldn't be ignored.

• There's a opportunity increasing it because when somebody consider about buying them, they won't hesitate in this situation. They don't think like that "it's waste of DM, i shouldnt buy them,i should save my DM later" This shouldn't be ignored.

indeed , only reason i dont buy long term is cos sometimes things come up and need to v mode, so prefer to buy weekly even thou only vmode very rarely, but thought of wasting dm is bad