Thanks for ruining this server

• What's the point of playing on a fleeting server when the entire server is in the same alliance? I just wanted to ask that, that's all :)

Have a nice day and enjoy raiding the remaining 10% players on the server. Once they go V mode, this server will be worst than a server that's 10 years old.

Moved out of the diplomacy section as this thread really does not belong there.

- kewlness

• U've challenge. Down all of us.

Come my friend :)

Top 5 Tarazed/Indus/Betel [FR] - OFF
    Top 10 Rasalas/Atlas [FR] - ON

Top 10 Kalyke [US] - OFF

Top 60 Himalia [US] - ON/OFF

Founder of Team Origin on US servers (L3Fan, Kissy, YellowM..)

• U've challenge. Down all of us.

Come my friend :)

Londo declared war on your alliance and you guys took a U turn and joined his alliance, by this logic and how cowardly players play on this server, other alliances will either join BS-5 or join a war.

If foreign enemy declares war on your country, you stay and fight, you don't go and join them to become their property. How you play this game says a lot about your personality, I have no respect for Origin players and those who join BS-5 for protection. We all know this alliance is full of noobs on steroids either on DM or with resources from Londo.

• The universe is still new. Give it some time and the alliance will probably split. Also, some people are joining now to learn on/off times but don't let the leadership know that.

here2win do you ever have anything positive to say?

• millenials cry about absolutely everything these days don't they?

Cant clean my own arse? better go post a board thread and cry about it.

d7judzq-a275d0df-2b40-4a5b-838d-25ffaebdd0f4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTg5YjUyYTQtY2U2MS00YjdjLTlhZDAtYTFhYmYwYzQ0ZDFjXC9kN2p1ZHpxLWEyNzVkMGRmLTJiNDAtNGE1Yi04MzhkLTI1ZmZhZWJkZDBmNC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.sidWSqcxxi57Z6VlCS_HjHK4s2O_J4wHsBZ9oFzh62Y

• Cant clean my own arse? better go post a board thread and cry about it.

You can't say anything related to in game screenshot and make personal accusations which shows your personality. Classic changing the topic tactic here. Let's start accusations so people will forget the screenshot sent.

Don't worry - I won't fall to your level here. Above screenshot has top 13/16 players in the same alliance - hmm.... lets play a war game but lets only raid inactives is the mentality here I'm guessing. what's more pathetic is Noobs like Akkanin from Origin alliance joining the alliance just for protection as they grow.

Otherwise we all know that if someone wants to check on/off times, they can literally check your planets 24 hrs a day. So that's not the excuse here.

here2win do you ever have anything positive to say?

Congratulations on having the most players in 1 alliance - and having the most players in top 15 in 1 alliance.

What kind of positive thing do you want me to say on ogame forum? Congratulations on clicking destroy moon and well done, your RIP killed a moon, this is an amazing achievement?

• im just throwing it out there, i changed no topic, i simply observed that you just cry for the sake of crying.

Go watch some romcom mate, use them tissues up.

d7judzq-a275d0df-2b40-4a5b-838d-25ffaebdd0f4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTg5YjUyYTQtY2U2MS00YjdjLTlhZDAtYTFhYmYwYzQ0ZDFjXC9kN2p1ZHpxLWEyNzVkMGRmLTJiNDAtNGE1Yi04MzhkLTI1ZmZhZWJkZDBmNC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.sidWSqcxxi57Z6VlCS_HjHK4s2O_J4wHsBZ9oFzh62Y

• here2win , we had the same issue in janice the reason I didnt join B-5 There was because i came with my own alliance from himalia and because i wanted to be a fleeter so of course joining B-5 would lower my targets, But I'm sure they eventually will lower the amount of players by ranking or delete those who keeps getting crashed just give it some time.

And also its good to motivate those new players and help them grow fast and gain knowledge if they care to pay some attention at the groupchat and read what the top players talk about and share about the game.

so its not all bad XD

• And also its good to motivate those new players

all these players on screenshot are in top 20. I dont care about someone who is in the alliance with the ranking of 300, that player doesnt affect the server whatsoever besides being a farm.

I understand your point but it doesnt work when 90% of top 50 players are in 1 alliance and that also destroys what this game is all about.

This server is 6x speed and it's mainly for active fleeters. If you have 90% of big players in your alliance, that means no targets for the fleeters. Therefore the server is ruined for both the fleeters in your alliance and remaining 10% of players because they are outnumbered.

These are basic ogame information, my personal feelings have nothing to do with, if you are throwing something out there, that means you are changing the topic. If your comments aren't relevant to the topic your comments are spamming KAG

• These are basic ogame information, my personal feelings have nothing to do with, if you are throwing something out there, that means you are changing the topic. If your comments aren't relevant to the topic your comments are spamming KAG

Are you here Crying? Yes
    Am i commenting on you Crying (yet again)? Yes
    Is that relevant to the topic if you crying? Yes

Problem solved.

• Are you here Crying? Yes
    Am i commenting on you Crying (yet again)? Yes
    Is that relevant to the topic if you crying? Yes

Problem solved.

Does your comment answer this question > "What's the point of playing on a fleeting server when the entire server is in the same alliance"?

If your answers aren't replying to the above question - you are spamming under this thread.

At least give some sort of answer and explanation before you make some comments here. 3 others commented on this post and you are the only one spamming, you can say im crying or whatever, but your comments have nothing to do with the post, whereas others made some sort of attempt in relevance to the situation that's happening in the game.

You have 684 posts and received 49 likes, which says you spammed more than 600 comments just like you did on this post.

• actually, my posts to like ratio doesn't concern you, most of them posts are from years and years ago, when people didnt actually bother to "like" posts, you got a comment. im actually sure at that point, liking wasn't even a thing on the boards. that came later with an update.

And the point is, ogame is a simulation game, war is not necessarily part of it, people show that these days as wars are almost irrelevant and never happen compared to the old days.

i hope that answers your question, forget about what others do, live a happier life and stop contradicting what other people choose to do and how they act/perform, then maybe you can start to focus on keeping your eyes dry and pushing forward in life.

I sincerely hope that answered this question in its useless thread.

Nobody Cares, Move Along

• live a happier life and stop contradicting what other people choose to do and how they act/perform

By this logic if I'm crying you are "contradicting what other people choose to do"

So first you say you are crying and next you say stop caring about what others do lmao

You see how the topic is irrelevant to the original question and how much spam you produced solo? If you replied with some decency in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about this...

But as I said: this is a classic change the topic conversation - lets spam the thread so no one reads what it's about, but instead people read it more cuz of the drama.

I must have wrote something to make you butthurt in the first place so your answer is: stop crying.

I'll say it again just for people who will read: BS-5 can't lose fleet if they recruit all the players in the server, but we saw from Captain Euler attacking SIMJM and destroying own alliance member for 500M fleet.

Your strategy is recruit people so they can't attack you - and bully them with the credit card owner with almost 100m points.

Interesting strategy I must say :)

• I answered your question yet you continue to just divert the fact you are upset someone spends more money and people choose to join 1 alliance.

i think its time this is closed.

• you are upset someone spends more money

I have no problem with what people choose to do with their money, the world's population is way too big to worry about that issue.

My problem is with those players joining this alliance just like Origin players for protection.. I will declare war on BS-5 when I'm big enough don't worry.

If I'm gonna go down, I'll go down with honor and not choosing the cowards way like the Origin players. If I kill 10 BS-5 players while someone needs their credit card to kill me, that's a fair game.

I will make Gameforge rich in the process, maybe they will hire me as an agent just so players can spend more money :)

Edit: spends more money implies I spend money - what you have to write is: you are upset when someone spends money.

2 have very different meanings just FYI

• here2win You know, I read through all this and somehow decided to dignify that with an answer. Good reason to open a Sassicaia and write something back.

Did I ruin the server? Yes, but only using the tools that GF gave me to do so.

Do I care? Not by a longshot. Look, if it was legal and not risky, I would probably shoot people for fun without slightest hestitation. Do you think I would care about someone unhappy?

Do I enjoy Kalyke? Probably. Old friends are here. KAG is here. The gaming's good!

You want to play in current realities? Get your credit card and counter me. Join us and have fun with us. Or try to fight without DM. Or, better, build a fleet and fall asleep. I dont really need the profits, but cmon. I want HOFs.

Also, i dont need an active server. I need friends in, and DM to build my OgameCity account to what i want.

Enjoy your disappointment.

RIPs killed, universes played, board accounts created: too many to stay mentally healthy.

RETIREEEEEDDD

Discord - DarkDestroyerX#9119 or rather DarkDestroyer#4449 right now.

Skype - andrew.interstellar (I log in very rarely).

• I don't care if you have 100m points or infinite amount of points - you don't have skills to catch me. Your points or fleet size is irrelevant.

This post is about the noobs joining your alliance for protection because they are too coward to take a war which this game is all about.

noobs from Origin who merged with you are the real disappointment that's all. This is the only server where 90% of the players are in the same alliance cause they are afraid. All BS-5 players should be ashamed of themselves, but it's ok... I will be the shark diving into a pool full of fish to feed my hungry stomach.

All BS-5 players are small fishes swimming in this pool with big fleets.

• :rulez:

I do not like to hand out warnings.

However, I would like to tell you quite simply how I think about things.

I have a very simple rule:

Talk about the issue and not the person.

So, this is your opportunity to start playing nice with each other.

No more trolling.

No more insulting.

The next time I have to come into this thread, warnings are going to be given.

I realize there is a time and a place for banter and trash talk which I enjoy as much as anybody else.

This, however, is not that time.

If you have questions, criticisms, feedback, complaints, whatever - contact me via PM or via a board support ticket.

• Londo declared war on your alliance and you guys took a U turn and joined his alliance, by this logic and how cowardly players play on this server, other alliances will either join BS-5 or join a war.

If foreign enemy declares war on your country, you stay and fight, you don't go and join them to become their property. How you play this game says a lot about your personality, I have no respect for Origin players and those who join BS-5 for protection. We all know this alliance is full of noobs on steroids either on DM or with resources from Londo.

WEll I didnt think I was a n00b..perhaps..but I havent used any DM and haVENT RECIEVED ANY RESOURCES FROM lONDO :p