This should have been a NN1 Solo for me, but since it was only possible because Artemis reached out and did everything right to bait the fleet to the finish line, It's only just that she get to join me with this one. So heres the story:
- Defender popped out of vmode and spotted Artemis fleet sitting, I suspect defender was part of the group thats been hunting her ever since she picked up some fleet that STRYKE sold off.
- Once defender did an almost exact 15 min probe off the first one, we knew he was looking for inactivity.
- Creating the bait, I had Artemis go hard off and watched Galaxy. Meanwhile, we got a quick spy on Defenders fleet in G1, confirming it wasn't close.
- As expected, the nearest moon to Artemis lit up and timed out, signaling that Ana might be moving deut. Like clockwork, about 50 minutes later the moon was active again, probes were out on Artemis, who remained offline. We were able to slip in 1-2 fake activity transports to Artemis, which apparently fooled the defender. Letting Artemis refresh the page and see if anything was flying / check messages.
- Ana launched, full fleet to lead the attack, Artemis was able to capture the exact launch time before Ana ACS'd it. From there, Artemis just waited for the fleet to fly.
- She popped In early to find defender had slow probed the fleet looking for ACS defend. Artemis was just barely able to fleet save between the safety probe and defenders attack. Allowing spy report to show no change, without losing fleet.
- With a combat report in hand and a DF disappearing, it was easy enough to time back the fleet and recyclers which were apparently sent at 100% each. FR defender, you nearly did everything right, but just have a few more things to smooth out for next time. Defender did grab some of DF, but it wasn't any amount worth noting. Fly Safe friends, and especially.. enemies!
On 17-11-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:
Attacker Malicious [STRYKE]
Small Cargo 3.079.667
Large Cargo 154.540
Light Fighter 8.850.164
Heavy Fighter 10.794
Espionage Probe 788.262
After the battle ...
Attacker Malicious [STRYKE]
Destroyer 107.670 ( -88 )
Battleship 3.323.657 ( -128.859 )
Battlecruiser 2.629.513 ( -32.099 )
Bomber 28.057 ( -174 )
Reaper 22.430 ( -3 )
Pathfinder 247.366 ( -106.021 )
Cruiser 1.062 ( -487 )
Battleship 584 ( -28 )
Battlecruiser 167 ( -2 )
Pathfinder 38.343 ( -18.818 )
The attacker has won the battle!
The attacker captured:
28.555.326 Metal, 112 Crystal and 3.106.855 Deuterium
The attacker lost a total of 14.373.077.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 147.172.518.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 79.358.195.131 metal and 42.120.559.270 crystal.
The attacker captured a total of 31.662.293 units.
The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
293.056.069 Metal and 155.543.930 Crystal
15.000.000.000 Metal and 15.000.000.000 Crystal
20.000.000.000 Metal and 20.000.000.000 Crystal
12.884.432.730 Metal and 7.115.567.270 Crystal
16.000.000.000 Metal and 0 Crystal
10.000.000.000 Metal and 0 Crystal
5.441.509.401 Metal and 0 Crystal
Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
79.618.998.200 Metal and 42.271.111.200 Crystal
Summary of profit/losses:
The attacker(s) made a profit of 107.548.694.693 units.
The defender(s) lost a total of 184.108.40.2063 units.