​graveyard server​

• Hello,

My account is in the graveyard server. I log on. Can i choose the universe ?

Graveyard server is a way to change of universe ?

Trump said it is a Fake News :D

So ?

• You can choose a different community if you wish.

Just be aware:

The system will not allow you to choose a server where you would land in the top 20 ranks if all your resources were spent.

This means there is a possibility not every server in a community will be available to you.

• And what if my account does not have a purchased DM ??? Is it automatically deleted as it was until now or does it also go to the graveyard universe?

Himalia.us - Normal Guy (IGBC) :crazy:

• And what if my account does not have a purchased DM ??? Is it automatically deleted as it was until now or does it also go to the graveyard universe?

Inactive accounts delete automatically after approximately 35 days, if there is no purchased Dark Matter on it. The inactive accounts that go to the graveyard will move there after 60 days of inactivity, so they will only be accounts with Dark Matter on them, as other accounts will not last that long (they would've been deleted before hitting 60 days).

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Inactive accounts delete automatically after approximately 35 days, if there is no purchased Dark Matter on it. The inactive accounts that go to the graveyard will move there after 60 days of inactivity, so they will only be accounts with Dark Matter on them, as other accounts will not last that long (they would've been deleted before hitting 60 days).

So, effectively all servers will lose their (I).... thats unfortunate for Disco players and miners looking to put extra effort in to stay relevant. Yet another nerf to Disco class that makes their core gameplay mechanics worthless:

Unless someone can clarify that ONLY (vi) players will move and regular (I) will stay/delete as normal.

XOs7XMZ.png

• You can choose a different community if you wish.

Just be aware:

The system will not allow you to choose a server where you would land in the top 20 ranks if all your resources were spent.

This means there is a possibility not every server in a community will be available to you.

So i'm #2 in Yildun.. if I go on vacation for more than 60 days, you will kick me to GY. Then I no longer qualify for ANY .US server, and i'm forced to go to some giant server in like .FR? How does it work for the TOP US accounts, are we going to essentially get trapped in GY or kicked out of .US community If we ever go (v) for 60 days?!

XOs7XMZ.png

• It's the 60-days-inactive-in-vmode accounts that are being discussed in this changelog...

firma-2.jpg

• Queen Leo Malicious does have a valid point though. If a high ranking account was to take a break and go inactive V mode for 60 days. based on the rules that are laid out would be ineligible to return to a .Us server because he would be above rank 20 in every single universe. (theoretically) Has that been thought of or addressed ?

• How it's possible to doesn't know. ... GF Employees take hallucinogenic mushrooms ^^

[..] and i'm forced to go to some giant server in like .FR?

Follow me to .Fr Server. Time to get back home as suggested me Prongs two times lol

Warned - hawk

• Queen Leo Malicious does have a valid point though. If a high ranking account was to take a break and go inactive V mode for 60 days. based on the rules that are laid out would be ineligible to return to a .Us server because he would be above rank 20 in every single universe. (theoretically) Has that been thought of or addressed ?

In the event that this happens, you will submit a ticket, Prongs will verify, and manually move the account back.

firma-2.jpg

• So, effectively all servers will lose their (I).... thats unfortunate for Disco players and miners looking to put extra effort in to stay relevant. Yet another nerf to Disco class that makes their core gameplay mechanics worthless:

That's another unfortunate choice by Gameforge who seems to be less interested in players unless it means they are spending Dark Matter.

ESeB8X4.png

• As already mentioned above, this change applies only to greater-than-60-days-inactive-accounts-in-vacation-mode. You can't raid them anyway, so it's not hurting anything to move them out.

firma-2.jpg

• As already mentioned above, this change applies only to greater-than-60-days-inactive-accounts-in-vacation-mode. You can't raid them anyway, so it's not hurting anything to move them out.

Ah, I missed the line about them having to be in V mode. That makes better sense. I guess Gameforge got one correct this time :D

This was something that has been mentioned a number of times over the years.
    Though the variations of this being to open them up for attacks and a number of other reason.
    I support this 100% in removing inactive Vmode accounts.
    Though I do understand the OP position on not being able to go back to where they were before.
    There should be some sort of code that knows that the account was vmode inactive and moved to graveyard, There should be an option for previous UNI.
    Now this option will only work if you have not traveled to another UNI after becoming active. There should be no backies because you choose a UNI and find you do not like it.
    I would also like to see the Lobby page to show your accounts status. This is does not worked because I have verified that it does not show any status.

Having an active status showing on your accounts would be ideal for those who play a large number of accounts.
    To add to this the highscore section should also include status as well.
    My understanding that some addons do this yet I do not know which ones do that. This is another failure of GF and Ogame devs who need to fix the small stuff. I mean these small things are what prevent people from sticking around for the long haul and this is something real devs work on when it is mentioned. I am sure there have been a number of people that have asked for this.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif