​graveyard server​

• In the event that this happens, you will submit a ticket, Prongs will verify, and manually move the account back look at the situation, on a case-by-case basis. No decision has yet been made about whether the account can be moved back to the universe if it violates the "top 20" rule.

Apparently Prongs and I had a miscommunication when I asked about this earlier this week. See the above for the actual procedure that will be undertaken (at this point). If you're concerned about it, just don't let your account sit long enough to get moved out. Unfortunately it's the best answer I can give you right now.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• So any top player who takes a 60 day vacation can just get kicked from the entire .US community if staff feels like it? Neat. I mean, 'case by case basis'... Whats the case where it woudln't be appropriate to let you back into the uni you went inactive from?

XOs7XMZ.png

• If you fall into the top 20 everywhere, it's not possible to move the account back. It's not a "staff" decision. Prongs isn't even able to move you back in that case, as I said above. I don't know if Gameforge is going to amend that clause to allow accounts back into the universe that they fell out of, but at this point they will not be moved back.

I have asked about them changing that part, and from what I understand, it's being discussed, but it's above my pay grade and I am not privy to those conversations.

firma-2.jpg

• QL,
    When did the 60 day process start in .us servers?

Does the player nick just disappear from the galaxy or appear like banned ?

he player nick just disappear
    It should just be gone. We have about another 30 or so days. I can not remember the date of the merger. If you look you might find it. Should not be too long before they are gone.
    I merged on 8th Oct. So they should be gone about the 15th of Dec. give or take.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• If your part of a merged server, then all remaining unmerged accounts would have been moved to the graveyard server when the uni was closed.

However the above post is incorrect.

In a live uni, afaik, the 60 day inactive thing is only turned on in 3 unis; 1 .org uni, 1 de uni and 1 .es uni, I haven't seen any posts to say it has been activated anywhere else, though Queen Leo might be able to correct me if I had missed something there.

When the 60day VM inactive player is moved, the account is banned at the server reset, and the remnant will stay there for a week before being deleted.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• Most popular browser game my ear. This game has steadily gotten worse over time. I implore all of you stop giving GF your money, and find a game that is fun.

Looking in your windows, munching on Tomatoes.

• Most popular browser game my ear. This game has steadily gotten worse over time. I implore all of you stop giving GF your money, and find a game that is fun.

This is way off topic and unnecessary. Nobody is forcing anyone to play; if you're not happy with OGame, stop playing.

firma-2.jpg

• This is way off topic and unnecessary. Nobody is forcing anyone to play; if you're not happy with OGame, stop playing.

Just devils advocate here, aren't you just basically repeating exactly what he did and saying its off topic? lol

XOs7XMZ.png