Welcome [GO] Peter Parker

• Welcome [GO] Peter Parker

I hope you will do a good job.

The Us team is very nice.

It's a like a small family.

You registered yesterday; So we don't know you.

Maybe you can introduce yourself.

Where do you come from ?

What do you like to do ?

What is your experience.

It's a pleasure

<3

• Thanks man, I’m happy to be here. I’ve played OGame for a long time and have known Prongs and hawk for a few years now. They’ve been bugging me about coming to the .us team, so here I am!

I’m a huge nerd. Pretty much all sci-fi and fantasy books are fair game. I also love Star Trek, the Harry Potter books and movies, the Martian (both the book and the movie), and I can’t even count the number of times I’ve read the entire Wheel of Time series!

Coffee is essential to sustain life, but black coffee, hot and plain - not that fancy nonsense!

• Welcome to .US. Good to see another Wheel of Time reader.:biggrin2:

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• Welcome Peter Parker .

To sum up how to be Operator :

1. Be friend with Prongs and Hawk since a long time. The power is locked by a handful of people. Like in an autocratic regime.

2. Don't ask to be operator. They will bugging you to be operator. So the motivation is not necessary. Not being to able to say no.

3. Be Fan of Harry Poter.

Damn, I just check the last box.

• A shame that you would open up a thread like this just to slander the Admins/CMs because someone joined the Team and you couldn't.

Sorry, but no. Please, stop using our forums to be salty and mean towards everyone ignoring our rules. With this behaviour you are proving little about the team and plenty about yourself.

Thread closed.