Event Tournament?

• since ogame been doing all this find the differences and now the food events well i cant cook but im a noob lucky fleeter so i though about something else instead XD

has ogame ever done a war tournament? i was thinking on something where Alliances sign up to go against other alliances. The alliance with more kills gets a price.

• There have been tournament servers in the past,

usually special settings, limited time and winner takes a price.

winners usually based on ending rank tho

Jillian-sig.jpg

:love: Thanks Syrabi

• I actually like the idea to make a tournament involving the whole US community.

Do you have any suggestions on how this could work?

i do, long time ago i used to be a TM for a private server of a game from GameForge and i organized a lot of tournaments alongside with other stuff , i could get something together and send it on private or reply here if youll get the notification. Then based on that we could add or adjust the ideas XD

• You could do a tournament based on growth, biggest hit, total damage done, you name it.

Problem is, that if its based on growth people will save up for it... (or spend $$)

guess savest bets for existing universes are total damage done in set amount of time, or the biggest hit in a set amount of time.

Jillian-sig.jpg

:love: Thanks Syrabi

• Actually we can use this thread so everyone could add his/her opinion.

I was thinking on something related to battles, so basically profit/damage. Maybe adjusting it with a factor based on how old the universe is or something like that.

• We can do Alliance Tournament or Single user tournament.

Alliance tournament would be more difficult since it could be depending on how many members you hit from the same alliance during the time the event its on.

Single user alliance could be everybody for themselves but to avoid top player bullying smaller players we could set up a rank range for the hit to qualify on the event. that way smaller players have a chance too. Either that or making a list on a post of everybody that wants to participate and let them be known and hunted at their own risk. other hits outside that list wont count on the event.

we could also add points to the hit depending if is regular, ACS, advance, ninja etc...