Reapers and Pathfinders as Discoverer Class?

• Been probing around as of late and, I have three questions.

1: Does the Discoverer class enable you to find Reapers as part of expeditions lead by Pathfinders?

2: If not, are you able to buy them in the market place as a different class?

3: If not either, how does one get ships from another class?

Because...I don't know if I'm reading my espionage reports correctly...but, I am finding people with both Reapers and Pathfinders, and if the answer is no to the first two questions, I think there might be a problem.

Or maybe I just don't understand the new game mechanics, please enlighten me on this. Thank you!

:lol:

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

• You can find reapers in expedition and you can buy them from the market .

• Thank you all for the clarifications. But that only raises more questions.

1: As any other class are you able to find other ship classes via expeditions or is the Discoverer class the only benefactor?

2: If not, why is it set up that way, why be a General if Discoverers are able to get the same ship? (minus the listed bonuses). And also the other way around. Why be a Discoverer if Collectors and Generals could find Pathfinders and Reapers?

3: If Discoverer is the only Benefactor, that introduces an imbalance in the game where Collectors and Generals get one ship each (and Collectors get no offensive advantage), but Pathfinders get two. How is that fair?

Thank you all for answering my annoying questions.

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

• Thank you all for the clarifications. But that only raises more questions.

1: As any other class are you able to find other ship classes via expeditions or is the Discoverer class the only benefactor?

2: If not, why is it set up that way, why be a General if Discoverers are able to get the same ship? (minus the listed bonuses). And also the other way around. Why be a Discoverer if Collectors and Generals could find Pathfinders and Reapers?

3: If Discoverer is the only Benefactor, that introduces an imbalance in the game where Collectors and Generals get one ship each (and Collectors get no offensive advantage), but Pathfinders get two. How is that fair?

Thank you all for answering my annoying questions.

All classes are able to find the same ships/resources/items, the only difference between them its the advantage of discoverers because of the increased gain on successful expeditions.