DELETED

• My advice. Edit and delete this post. They will ban you on board too. You can't discuss bans on board. ( You can forward that ticket to a higher volunteer).

• Im not gonna lie, I stopped using support for things. Not speaking on how they do their jobs but most of the issues can be done by players alone, responsibly.

:censor:

What you should have done is taken that other account, send it to the person who gave you theirs and have them delete it. Probably the safest thing to do. Also, it is illegal to post your ticket on the forum. Giving you a heads up.

• Im not gonna lie, I stopped using support for things. Not speaking on how they do their jobs but most of the issues can be done by players alone, responsibly.

What you should have done is taken that other account, send it to the person who gave you theirs and have them delete it. Probably the safest thing to do. Also, it is illegal to post your ticket on the forum. Giving you a heads up.

you are totally right, i never though about that , what i did was create a new Email and transfer the given account there to wait until the one Set on VMODE and Delete got deleted to transfer the new one to my main email address..

Noob mistakes, i could of avoid this... they should be able to see that i never played both together or transferred resources or nothing, the same day i got the account gifted the same day the old one went on VMODE...

• I cannot speak on the topic of how that would work but I will say, if you did exactly what you said you did then I cannot see a reason why not. Unless there is something more to the story that I cannot see. I would say approach the GO with respect and not accusatory. It goes a long way because they will find that if you were respectful before, you can be respectful again.

• I cannot speak on the topic of how that would work but I will say, if you did exactly what you said you did then I cannot see a reason why not. Unless there is something more to the story that I cannot see. I would say approach the GO with respect and not accusatory. It goes a long way because they will find that if you were respectful before, you can be respectful again.

of course man , always respectful, its a mistake nothing more than that :)

i love ogame too much to cheat XD

ty for all the help mate