State of the Union - Janice

• well it's almost about to be 6months that Janice server opened ( times goes by quick guys ) !! its been amazing this 113 days so far and there will be many more :).

Queen Leo , This post is to ask for a settings POLL, us B-5 Alliance are 80% of the server and will like to get new experiences. I know POLLS are after 6 months but maybe some conversation about it to break the ice does good ^^,

8x eco

4x fleet

Storage probes on

No DIDF

DF50%

Deut consumption 50%

16x Research

5 Galaxies

ACS On

+30 Fields

+25k DM

this are the setting we will like to vote for as an alliance. Of course there are other people that play the server so its only fair they vote too :) please let us know if it can be done.

thank you much love!.

• I merged your posts into this thread; this is the place to have those discussions.

I'm a little confused. You already have 8x Economy, 50% DF, 16x Research, 5 galaxies, ACS, +30 fields, and +25k DM. If you want to try to vote to increase fleet speed, turn probe storage on, and lower deut consumption, that's fine. It would be helpful if more people came to discuss that though.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• I merged your posts into this thread; this is the place to have those discussions.

I'm a little confused. You already have 8x Economy, 50% DF, 16x Research, 5 galaxies, ACS, +30 fields, and +25k DM. If you want to try to vote to increase fleet speed, turn probe storage on, and lower deut consumption, that's fine. It would be helpful if more people came to discuss that though.

my alliance on Janice its 80% of the server, we are preparing for a possible Merge but we are kind of tired of this settings and nobody will come with this settings we will like to change them before a merge is proposed, i can try and start sending messages to whoever is active outside my alliance and see if i get them to come here and give their 2 cents.

And yes we like those settings we just want to change the speed, turn probe storage on and lower deut consumption.

• I wouldnt be against eco 20 speed either, but i doubt we'll be allowed to vote for that

You are correct. 8x is as high as you can go now; the others were special universes.

firma-2.jpg

• We are still a young US server. Maybe only people we could merge with is Kalyke.

My Alliance, B-5 definitely is a large portion of this universe. I doubt anyone there in vmode is coming back

There are 2 reasons we are interested in these server settings changes.

#1 We believe they will attract more people to Janice in the event of a merge, so this is probably better for universe longevity.
    #2 Based on what we have experienced sofar playing on Janice, We genuinely think these currently proposed settings are better. We are all planning on staying for the long term, might make it more ideal for the residents.

• #2 Based on what we have experienced sofar playing on Janice, We genuinely think these currently proposed settings are better. We are all planning on staying for the long term, might make it more ideal for the residents.

as he said, we are planning on staying for the long term so we dont want people that will play 2-3 days or 1 month to come and vote shitty votes and screw us up. That's why we are trying to come together to an agreement that fits us all.

• Maybe a convo for a different thread, but if 1 alliance controls 80% of a server, then I would suggest a merger to get more players in.

This is not something we have any control over. Gameforge plans and implements merges, and the last three merges have been approximately every two years.

firma-2.jpg

• only purposed change that I am not huge fan of is the fleet speed x4, but i understand the desire to have these changes made. its a good place to start the conversation other wise we will be in another dead uni server.

• only purposed change that I am not huge fan of is the fleet speed x4, but i understand the desire to have these changes made. its a good place to start the conversation other wise we will be in another dead uni server.

we are playing on a x2 universe, there are two x6 universes that opened recently , if we go higher than x4 whats the point on maintaining everything leveled up.

we joined this x2 because we like low xfleet universes the highest we will do its 4xfleet to keep it low and balanced with other universes

• I also selected this universe for the fleet speed and because there is no storage on the probes. If this would change, I would defenetly put the vmode and leave the server. however, the defense in debris field could be nice to have

• Hi don't want the fleet speed x4 neither. x2 is just good. no need for storage on the prob, we all know that once there is that option, a lot of player are playing with bots...