State of the Union - Himalia

• Current evaluation: Land of the turtles and perma blue accounts.

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• Lots of us playing the new merge unis, and some of us are still pretty bitter about the ridiculous bugs that cost us big hits. In fact, an ELE guy just hit a USCF guy from Hima, Kuma.

• Jorj, you're talking about guys in the top 50 and all those players you just named aren't in v-mode, aside from those in ELE. And while that claim is still somewhat valid, I'm talking overall for the server. Most of those accounts in question went blue well before the merge was announced.

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• been blue a month still number 1. Honestly the time back on everest has me pretty bummed. Still never recieved a satisfactory answer to any ticket about it. adding 50 seconds to a recalled fleet randomly is just unacceptable, and like i said, not the first time. I personally have not attempted a skill hit of that magnititude since because there is 0 confidence that GF has fixed the math behind the errors.

daKspu0.jpg

Made by DISASTER