State of the Union - Yildun [post-merge]

• 10x eco and 20x research if they are available, otherwise no changes.

I agree to same things

We came here for x2 fleet speed because of our real lifes

If we want more fleet speed we could choose Japetus or Spica

If some one want more fleet speed,they can choose another uni with merge item when it opened

• there are more considderations then just speed.

spica and japatus have no probes on. japatus is too one sided alliance wise.

yildun had the most desirable settings despite the rediculously slow speed. so thats where all players go hoping the speed will change.

• so thats where all players go hoping the speed will change.

Who goes to another server with the expectations that the speed will increase? That is equal to putting worms on the hook of a fishing pole, throwing your line into the clear, lake water, thinking you are gonna catch a catfish when all you could get is Trout.

• think 8x eco became an option after the recent update. if not, correct me.

If anyone wanted faster speed, there were options, 3x for Spica, and 6x for Jap.

It simply tells me someone was not want to bother w/ bigger accounts that already reside/moved into those faster target uni.

As an old timer, fast rec buff itself made the game faster and somewhat enjoyable at 1x speed. (fyi, i play in jap on&off)

Seems like the only possible vote would be just better econ if it is applicable.

ogame-sig.png

• It simply tells me someone was not want to bother w/ bigger accounts that already reside/moved into those faster target uni.

Actually the larger fleets were some of the last to move. Man, this place is just filled with forum warriors, its so wild. Seems to me like the consensus is some players want 4x and some want 2x. Thats the vote, no one is asking for any other options.

** I specifically asked if higher econ was an option prior to this merge, Queenie responded that there are special new unis with 10x, but 7x econ / 14x research remains the max that you can ask for in a vote, which means we can't increase it further**

XOs7XMZ.png

• Guys, in my opinion, everyone says what he wants to vote and let the vote begin. It doesn't matter what you want to vote. If they are not 80% votes for that, it won't be implemented.

You don't have to argue about everything.

Fleetspeed to 4x.

DiDF to 80%.

Max eco.

Max research.

Stop arguing, if 80% of people wants these new settings, it will happen.

• Agreed. I think max DiDF is 30% though.

XOs7XMZ.png

• As it has already been told many times, if you wanted x4 fleet you could go elsewhere and why not (like you are doing now) ask for a vote for DF?

Then, I come from quaoar where we had 30% DIDF and you know what? We had the most dead us uni (6 activ players). I was the number one there and ruined every players. Was not funny at all then...

The two things you are asking for (higher speed fleet and DIDF) is just because you wanna make sure you will do easy benefits all time like you did before expo nerf

I know expos have been nerf (and HOPEFULLY because many noobs are "top" players now and show off ...) but it's not a reason to change the universe we chose with this caracteristics.

And the problem with the vote is many players often accept without really reading or understanding what will change. You should rather consider at first players who come here and say NO to your apply

Yildun - Thanos, from top 35 after the merge to top 1

Quaoar - Former top 1 before the merge [Off]

Himalia - Former top 9 [Off]

• For the last time.

All of you that are commenting about "Why you coming in a 2x if you wanted a higher speed" *crying* " . Before you came in Yildun a vote was already running for 4x. If you didn't followed Yildun state of union before, just shut up.

• So you are going to talk to me differently, I'm not your friend

Here is a forum where everyone can talk, and if you don't like it, how to say ... :) Kiss my ass

• So you are going to talk to me differently, I'm not your friend

Here is a forum where everyone can talk, and if you don't like it, how to say ... :) Kiss my ass

I was talking in generally, not about you. You think you are more important than you actually are. Mind your business.

• I have no pretention about my importance

You should do you same, you are no one to speak others like you do, no one, you understand? :)

You reply rudely after my post on a point I raised so I take it personally and send you shit as it should

Now I will replay again on the thread if necessary, and stop speaking with you (you can answer, I don't give a shit)

• Ok I am asking them to come on the board

I propose those new settings:

6x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 25 Fields | 9 galaxies | + 25k DM | 80% DF | 30% DiDF | 50% Deut

You took it too personally. Anyway, how do you call a person that before merge asked to change settings to 6x and now he is saying "i came here for 2x" when he is no longer n1 ?

• I vote for 3x or 4x speed as many things were said..the options of only really 1 speed uni was avail..rest were cobbled up pos that no one wanted to go in..also there was a vote here for speed change before the merge.

• ** I specifically asked if higher econ was an option prior to this merge, Queenie responded that there are special new unis with 10x, but 7x econ / 14x research remains the max that you can ask for in a vote, which means we can't increase it further**

And now 8x economy (and thus 16x research) is a possibility.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• I think we should all agree for the vote to be 8x eco, 16x research and 4x fleet, its pointless to keep arguing on a thread, just vote NO to speed increase like i will and thats it, the vote will happen either way

• the 2x speed people are so blind on speed alone, we also wanted 80% d and also probes storage on

this was simply the server that comes closest to the settings we want, only needs to have its speed increased

• the 2x speed people are so blind on speed alone, we also wanted 80% d and also probes storage on

this was simply the server that comes closest to the settings we want, only needs to have its speed increased

2x people play 2x cause they heave rl,settings u want already heave elsewhere...

• I never said no to anything else. You can raise the eco and do 50% deut costs. The only thing I really wouldn't want to change is the fleet speed. At this point, if you change the fleet speed, Im out and Im sure a lot of those who picked 2x would do the same. I give 0 shizniz if you guys were gonna get 4x before the merge because WE ARE HERE. You cannot have the majority anymore if those who merged hold more power to alter the vote.

I like how admins are looking at this thread and saying nothing to reassure the players who were promised a fleet speed change. See? Even they know that general consensus matters XD