State of the Union - Spica [post-merge]

• Queen Leo I am ok with eco and research increases but prefer to leave out less deut consumption and higher fleet speeds

Silverwind build rank 1 with years of hard work raiding. He has incredible economy.

I wouldn't call my raiding hard work, more like persistence and addiction. :rofl:

ESeB8X4.png

• From what I can tell, it looks like there are multiple people wanting to vote on economy speed, debris field percentage, and fleet speed. So...this is what I'm going to send to Prongs on Monday:

Spica current settings: 3x Fleet | 7x Eco | 6 Galaxies | + 25k DM | +30 Fields | 50% DF | 50% Deut

Most wanted changes: Increase economy speed, increase debris field percentage, increase fleet speed

Poll options:

Economy speed: 7x (current setting) or 8x

Fleet speed: 3x (current setting) or 4x

Debris field: 50% (current setting) or 80%

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Thank you. Looks like that will be good poll for our Uni

• Research: 16x

Your research speed already has a multiplier of 2, that means any increase in economy speed will also increase your research speed. It can't be voted on separately (since you already have the highest multiplier for your economy), so it will just be double whatever your economy speed is.

firma-2.jpg

• I saw in other topics that you should have results tomorrow, so are you going to share that with us? Also do you have any information how long it will take to implement them if anything pass?

Yes I will. I don't know what Gameforge's timeline for setting changes is, but hopefully we can find out once we know if there will be changes or not. :)

firma-2.jpg

• Poll results

Fleet 3x: 25 votes (51%)
    Fleet 4x: 24 votes (49%)

Eco 7x: 5 votes (10%)
    Eco 8x: 44 votes (90%)

DF 50%: 21 votes (43%)
    DF 80%: 28 votes (57%)

Total votes: 49

Fleet speed will be unchanged.

Debris field percentage will be unchanged.

Economy will increase to 8x when Gameforge does setting changes (I don't yet know when that will be).

firma-2.jpg