State of the Union - Tarazed [post- merge]

OGame.us needs your help!

We are seeking motivated players to join our team of Game Operators and Forum Moderators.

More info?
GameOperator Applications [OPEN]
Forum Moderator Applications [OPEN]

Your OGame.us Team
  • Nice.

Thank You all, who take a part in poll.

It is nice, that at least we will change the ECO speed to 8x and this time we didn't hear complaints about rising a gap between strong and weak players.

However, If it goes about the other points of poll: we can see a half of people, that don't wan't changes and we should respect their decision.

• [Admin] Queen Leo thanks for the poll...

not surprised @the no to probe storage as uni is dead for farms, but was handy to move rez around quickly

:dash:am surprised at the loss to df and cheap duet, having come from one uni that had it and not get it back sucks big time

i guess all them hits that were waiting to be made will now take place:search:

i guess a lot of players will be hit more now for what ever profit there is where before they were over looked :pillepalle:

• I agree that probe storage be more handy to move rez than anything else.

DF & Deut. were just cherries on top. Too bad some players failed to see that as opportunity to grow and decided to stay at snails pace.

• omg who are that i---t who not vote for cheaper deut costs and more DF grrrrr

i guess a lot of players will be hit more now for what ever profit there is where before they were over looked

*Points to AVENGERS* I mean, lets be honest, they aren't going to allow NOOB and other alliances benefit to those changes.

Let me put this more into perspective for those casuals reading this. Universe 1 had a vote last time, an eco change. During that time, we voted and it was rejected. Why? Player gap. Well guess what, there is a player gap now BECAUSE we had to merge into a new universe. Now we voted on it again and we have the majority to change the eco.......WHY DIDNT YOU NAYS JUST VOTE FOR IT THEN INSTEAD OF NOW? All of this could have been avoided if people changed the dang eco speed back then.

• *Points to AVENGERS* I mean, lets be honest, they aren't going to allow NOOB and other alliances benefit to those changes.

Let me put this more into perspective for those casuals reading this. Universe 1 had a vote last time, an eco change. During that time, we voted and it was rejected. Why? Player gap. Well guess what, there is a player gap now BECAUSE we had to merge into a new universe. Now we voted on it again and we have the majority to change the eco.......WHY DIDNT YOU NAYS JUST VOTE FOR IT THEN INSTEAD OF NOW? All of this could have been avoided if people changed the dang eco speed back then.

Cuzzer and I pushed hard on the last 2 vote attemps and then just before the merge we were suppose to vote gain.

I not only expressed EXACTLY what was going to happen.
    What do you know this happened. We merged.
    Had the avengers listened to our points we would of still had UNI1.
    Now that the transfer item is upcoming I hope someone can find some big players to wipe out avengers once and for all.
    We voted on the 8x eco and got it as well.

Though ours had a far better rate of approval for eco.. Kinda would like to know who voted no..

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif