Hall Of Fame Ogame.us SOLO and ACS [Up Date : 07/10/2020]

• Andvari300 You can delete this thread please.

or doing it yourself if you are enough good.

Edited 2 times, last by Acid ().

• Now that they have gathered large groups of strong players together, I think GF should wipe the servers, and re-start everyone from 0 in a brand new uni, 10x-3x, no MP, .5 deut, 80% to DF.

• Hahahha yes it's a good idea.

I can't edit my post yet.

I will do :

- basic top 10 like this

- Top 5 of betrayals

- Top 5 of turtle smashes

• I have saved all this hits from archives 8)

Without this in two months, a new player will comes and says : Who is DegO ?

• How about this.

Take the merged servers, restart them in a new Uni, 10x eco, 4x fleet, 20x research, 80% to df. No MP, just merchant.

Make it 4 galaxies, 350 systems per.

Give each player a MAX amount of DM they can spend per month.

And lets play OGame.

• I can't edit the thread my seld and nobody will do it.

My application is still on progress. So i will edit it later.

• You want to be a board mod and can’t figure out how to edit your own post? Ok

what exactly was your plan to maintain the list? I love the idea of it, maybe it can get support from mods who actually know how to maintain the boards? Especially with merge item comming, I think we should consider having a top time with larger scope than a uni

XOs7XMZ.png

• Malicious I know how to edit my post. My motivation to give my free time to edit a post on this board is correlated to my application to be moderator.

I won't give my free time to help the Us. Board Team if they don't want my help.
    A lot of things can be done to improve the experience of players on the board.

We have nothing here. No proposition of new thread. Nothing.

Alert spoiler :

My application to be moderator has been rejected by hawk because i spamed your thread in order to show to everybody how their decisions can be ridiculous. They fell into the trap... Honestly i was the first surprised to see your thred closed. You just write "AKA". They can search into archive to closed old threads :biggrin:

They don't want my help. It's their problem.

hawk you can still dig or begings to edit this thread. Some players of this community are asking it.

I won't do it. So do your job please.

Thank you

• You started a thread just to ignore it, thats funny, but I'm sure the community will happily support it and I don't mind giving up some time to lead that. Do you mind if I steal this thread then?

XOs7XMZ.png

• Acid, you’re a bend knife.

And who are you to spamming me and insulting me ?

You know me but me I can't say anything about you.

Go away noob