Merges discussion

• open a ticket and inform the staff it was a know bug. You could turn off the alternative menu drops in the options, it allowed me and quite a few other people to choose then.

Never mind......:pardon:

Warning of the Ministry of Health : Due to a lack of 'Fever-Thermometers' in Pharmacies. Should you suspect a fever, just take 3 pieces of dried 'Sweet-Corn' and shove them up your Ass !!! If you then shit 'POPCORN", call an Ambulance !!! :stick::this:

:wtf:*rocket4**minigun*:lol::missile::rocket::wtf:

• Never mind......:pardon:

Warning of the Ministry of Health : Due to a lack of 'Fever-Thermometers' in Pharmacies. Should you suspect a fever, just take 3 pieces of dried 'Sweet-Corn' and shove them up your Ass !!! If you then shit 'POPCORN", call an Ambulance !!! :stick::this:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

• Dear Queen Leo and all Board members

First of all i want to thank you all guys . You did perfect merging.

Can you advice me , what i need to do . I was second place before merging on my ex universe . But now i am in 135th place .

Do you remember how many times i warned you about that. It was so clear , our universe was x1 eco speed. But you never listen us.

Finally now , I spent my time and my money for that game because i am enjoying . But all my Labor is destroyed by GF. You are pushing xanthus players for merge with x30 stronger universes.

please tell me what to do now.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• If you are in Japetus, look me up and we'll help you building up :thumbsup:

:wtf:*rocket4**minigun*:lol::missile::rocket::wtf:

• Content removed and warn given: Andvari300

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().