Merges discussion

• It should show the targets now.

If you still have problems and don't see the wanted target, please follow this: October 05: Merges are coming on US

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• If you're having issues with the drop down, go to options > display and uncheck "show alternative drop downs".

unknown.png

I was having issues transferring, but once I unchecked that, was able to select the server that I wanted to transfer to.

• If you're having issues with the drop down, go to options > display and uncheck "show alternative drop downs".

unknown.png

I was having issues transferring, but once I unchecked that, was able to select the server that I wanted to transfer to.

Thanks for the heads up

I would try it but my accounts in vmode for 2 days and I can't change that setting. @Prongs can you help us out?

unknown.png

This worked for me.

• Anyone who comes to Spica regardless of your fleet/points difference, I will put you on v mode!

Have a nice day :) choose carefully as you are Harry Potter with the sorting hat.

• That is very interesting merge...

I was 2nd place, now i am in 38th, i think after 12 hours out of first 100.

Thank you gf

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• I only have Japetus as an option on the drop down list? My whole alliance has joined Yuldin but I can't join. Don't tell me its full already

we have the same problem and the tip of alternative dropdown does not work... we have opened a ticket but... how long will it take?

• yes, and if instead all the nice enemies who have already merged to the universe where I would like to go use reloc and occupy the positions occupied by me, who can I thank for this, yet another, disservice?

• Apparently the procedure is to take screen shots of the issue

Wait for a response and you'll be merged to where you want to go to

However if your unfortunate enough to be manually merged then you will possibly loose ALL of your boosters.

Cheers to the guys sorting out the tickets is all I can say

• This thread has done the opposite of what it's intended purpose was. Instead of making us feel heard, we all now feel thoroughly ignored. All of the info that was released on the merge screen this morning should have been made available to us at the announcement of our merge. We asked several times for more info and were given scraps. I directly asked you Prongs if any of our feedback had been taken and you ignored that question. Overall feedback was xanthus was getting screwed and that uni 1 should stay. Looks like that didn't matter again. Don't ask us to come to the boards to discuss and provide feedback if you're not going to be open with us about how that feedback is being utilized. Because then we just feel ignored.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Careful Shadyj09 complain too loudly about how they aren't listening to us complain and they might... not....... listen........... wait.......... shit. lol

XOs7XMZ.png

• What's going to happen to the inactive players in the various universes? Will they be forced to merge also or will those accounts simply be deleted?

• Hi.

Inactive accounts will be merged into a graveyard server with the option to pick a target server in any community if they become active.

As stated HERE

yes basically we loose almost all the inactives and now that expeditions are nerfed we loose a BIG part of how to gain points. Quite sad but it’s like this in all communities. :/