Merges discussion

• so is my understanding correct that we will be given a merge item and can target any of these unis?

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• It should just be a normal merge. I don't remember where I'd read it, but I'd seen that the merge item wasn't going to be pushed out worldwide until the merges were all completed. To make sure as few accounts as possible can abuse that top 20 issue that allows those extremely high ranked accounts to merge to virtually any server they want.

As for the target options, I like em. Though I don't think it would hurt to knock that Tarazed deut cost down to 50% like every other target server.

• Only 1 6x speed option and it has the biggest fleets...IMO there should of been a 50/50 mix of speed unis..it will be a quick kaboom of fleets and then game will be finished for good...

• that will kill our universe. (XANTHUS)

we were warn board couple of time before . our universe x1 eco speed , top player have 8m point.

now they want to merge our universe with x30 stronger universes.

bravooooooo:wtf:

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

Edited once, last by hardy ().

• That complately wrong and not fair. If u will make merge xhantus with x30 stronger unis. U need to pay all players money back. Pls chose more better players for managment to make good merges in the future.

King regards

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• A merge into Universe 1 would be better than Tarazed. No research bonus, no probe storage, DF only 30%. Can they at least fix those prior to merge?

Also if people in Universe 1 have an account already in Tarazed, I assume they can't merge their better account there?

Tarazed (1x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 8,000 DM | 9 Galaxies |30% DF |100% Deut)

Noobs Alliance from Universe 1, will be seeking new targets in Tarazed

• Prongs can we please get some further explanation of how this merger will occur. Do we pick one of the exodus server options? Will they be assigned? I also agree with knocking down tarazeds deut consumption

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• hardy you have to [ex-team] v0ldem0rt to get the attention it needs. Off-the-cuff decisions like THIS are some of the reasons I stepped away from the game a while ago man.

• hardy you have to [ex-team] v0ldem0rt to get the attention it needs. Off-the-cuff decisions like THIS are some of the reasons I stepped away from the game a while ago man.

You left the game a while ago because you are paranoid, know that you can't play well and insisted that players in STRYKE 'protect' you. You left the game LONG before it was broken, because you can't hack it bro. Get outta here lol

I'm with Shady, for a feature that hits the fan in 3 days, a better explanation would be great.

XOs7XMZ.png

• You left the game a while ago because you are paranoid, know that you can't play well and insisted that players in STRYKE 'protect' you. You left the game LONG before it was broken, because you can't hack it bro. Get outta here lol

I'm with Shady, for a feature that hits the fan in 3 days, a better explanation would be great.

You must be confusing me with someone else? I don't know anyone in 'STRYKE'? And I did say 'some of the reasons', which implies there are more than one :P There aren't holes in my statement. Also, what would you like me to say in reply? I've been crashed, have crashed others, and enjoyed the game when I did, but RL definitely changed the amount I can play and how I can play. But, with all the changes, the amount that I could play just wasn't bringing any joy. So, in totality, I decided to walk away. But again, Malicious, I'm not someone who likes to insult or be mean, so I'll just let you have your opinions and believe what you want, but I am almost fairly certain you must be thinking of someone else.

• You must be confusing me with someone else? I don't know anyone in 'STRYKE'? And I did say 'some of the reasons', which implies there are more than one :P There aren't holes in my statement. Also, what would you like me to say in reply? I've been crashed, have crashed others, and enjoyed the game when I did, but RL definitely changed the amount I can play and how I can play. But, with all the changes, the amount that I could play just wasn't bringing any joy. So, in totality, I decided to walk away. But again, Malicious, I'm not someone who likes to insult or be mean, so I'll just let you have your opinions and believe what you want, but I am almost fairly certain you must be thinking of someone else.

lol, oops I thought you were the Zero from Oberon, I take it all back. I apologize hahah

XOs7XMZ.png

• [MU2] Universe Japetus
    6x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 6 Galaxies | + 8k DM | 70% DF | 50% Deut

Universe Spica
    3x Fleet | 7x Eco | Research x14 | 6 Galaxies | + 25k DM | +30 Fields | 50% DF | 50% Deut

Universe Tarazed
    1x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 8,000 DM | 9 Galaxies |30% DF |100% Deut|

Universe Yildun
    2x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 5 galaxies | + 25k DM | 80% DF | 50% Deut | Espionage Storage - ON

these are the target unis info

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Tarazed (1x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 8,000 DM | 9 Galaxies |30% DF |100% Deut)

[ex-team] v0ldem0rt

Any chance we can get .5 deut

and what about research is it 12x or what?

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Really? this is the best yall can do to for a merge? How about Virgo being a Target uni in addition to Japetus [ex-team] v0ldem0rt

Imagine a world where you are lead to beleive that your voice matters, where you are told weeks in advance about something and you as a community provide thoughtfilled ideas and feedback... then that all gets ignored... oh wait...

Its ok though, [here] is a discussion thread where you can tell us what you think!

XOs7XMZ.png

• All x7 eco, it's basically a choice what kind of fleet speed you wish.

Are you an active fleeter then you dive into Japetus....*minigun**minigun2**rocket4*

if you are semi fleeter, miner then Spica or Yildun...:beer:

If your wife wants to sit on your face the whole day then quickly hit the button and go to Terazed. :lol::goodn:

Choices.....mwah... :borg: