Ogamers

OGame.us needs your help!

We are seeking motivated players to join our team of Game Operators and Forum Moderators.

More info?
GameOperator Applications [OPEN]
Forum Moderator Applications [OPEN]

Your OGame.us Team
  • Hi,

I am developping a new website for now severals weeks. The first release can be shown to public and can be accepted in state like it is for now.

I present you a new web site, that permit to know :

- the top / flop player score on sliding 24h (and link images for seen on board or others forums)

- top 10 player score

- top 10 alliance score

- player status (new i, new MV, new b, new deleted, new nicknames changes)

- Servers characteristics (individual and all)

- player score (all types) and difference in 3 periods (1 day, 1 week, 1 month) => 1 month will come

- player planetes and moons

- alliance score (all types) and difference in 3 periods (1 day, 1 week, 1 month) => 1 month will come

- alliance members with score (type 0) and diff (type 0) on same period

- All score is shown with the real date, from the API with your connection UTC time (when available) otherwise it show UTC time

- Search player and alliance (with score and position)

- the most wanted player and alliance (with a page that count the number of all pages seen)

- show player status in color (in home, player, alliance, rankings, and search pages)

- Galaxy exploration

- Scores exploration

All those informations are for ALL SERVERS of Ogame

It come for now in 2 languages, English and French. It will, I hope, be in many others languages.

It is free, only a donation button is accessible for those people have the possibility to donate and encourage this project.

There is a discord server for contact me, on features requests, bugs, gold book or others things like they want.

That's it for now but I have requested a key for API. CR converter and Combat simulator will come but I think not soon (need really lot lot of work)

The website is accessible on https://ogamers.eu

Let my website be a toolerated tools

Thanks per advance

Ogamers developper