Top-01 [TOT: 167.082.551.000] Volke [BooM] & shreky [BooM] & fiz [BooM] vs. Genisys [Skynet] (A: 25.455.784.000, D: 141.626.767.000)

• Gotta love it when a guy comes out of vmode, magically builds 500% of his acct and then "accidentally" fleetsaves to planet. This is either incredibly convenient or Gen saw what the rest of us have seen. Ogame is dead and he was just sick of playing and decided to go out on his own sword. My 2 cents.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Gotta love it when a guy comes out of vmode, magically builds 500% of his acct and then "accidentally" fleetsaves to planet. This is either incredibly convenient or Gen saw what the rest of us have seen. Ogame is dead and he was just sick of playing and decided to go out on his own sword. My 2 cents.

Builds 500% :lol:

I would be laughing hysterically but part of me actually wonders if you are actually serious about this Shady... Nah you can't be:D

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and LOL, cause you don't seem that stupid to me, surely you must of been smart enough to figure out what happened :thumbup:

For Acid however I can understand if he needs a little more help than the rest of us. Check your dates Acid, fleet duplication from a JG ;) (hopefully to be corrected shortly)

Edited once, last by Volke ().