Is my discoverer bugged?

• Hi,

I have recently changed my class from collector to discoverer. Since I'm online so many hours every day and I don't like to play as a fleeter I decided to become discoverer. So far so good. My overall findings are really good. I followed the calculator https://expocalc.universeview.be/ to figure out what ships I should send to get most benefits. I'm sending 2500 SC + 2100 LC + 150 probes + 100 pathfinder + 1 BC. According to the expedition calculator the most resources I can find is 108M metal or 54M crystal or 36M deut. I'm doing around 10*7 = 70 expeditions/day and so far I did around 500 expeditions. I even got my fleet lost once (meaning that the 0.5% chance of getting your fleet lost does work). However, the maximum amount of resources I ever found was 54M metal which is exactly half of what the calculator say. I found at least twice 54M metal and recently 17M deut (which again is like half of 36M). Is there a bug with my account, is the calculator wrong?

The server I play is Himalia (so 10X speed), top player has 69M points (so under 75M points in calculator).

Thank you.