Version 7.5 - Feedback thread

• what for Idea hahahaha

Change things that I us a havy DM user don't wanna play anymore after more than 1 year od activ playing every day a same uni. Change the things in new unis, the old one let so how they are

KABUUUM:golly:

• GoodBye Hits coming soon :P mark my words .... To be Continued !

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• thought there would be some changes to this before it gets updated.

since 50% encounter rate, they could simply cross out the 20% DF for disco.

Oh well, time to look around and steal some DFs ;)

ogame-sig.png

• Since there is a change in bonus of metal, I think it would be fair to offer free relocation within 5-10 solar system radius. In this way, you give people the possibility to choose if they want to go for Metal production or Crystal or Deut.

• Yup, will definitely quit OGame for good. Once, there was the advertise banner in game that you get 30% more DM so I clicked and bought DM but didn't got the 30%. I've opened a support ticket with screenshot from ~20 minutes after I bought my DM (in screenshots the banners were there) but the guys from support told me that the offer was not yet active. Indeed, later I saw on forum the exact time when the offer was started to be in place, but I haven't first checked the forums, I saw the banner advertise in game and bought the DM and get tricked. Of course they didn't solved my case and they didn't even respond further to my ticket. I'v very pissed off and I will quit ogame for sure. They don't have the spirit of being fair. They are basically shooting themself in the foot by doing this kind of unfair crap.

P.S. I changed my class from collector to discoverer ~5 days ago (paying 500k DM of course) just to find out that now the discoverer class will get a nerf and basically collector class will get a boost with metal mine base production increase and crawler overload.

• P.S. I changed my class from collector to discoverer ~5 days ago (paying 500k DM of course) just to find out that now the discoverer class will get a nerf and basically collector class will get a boost with metal mine base production increase and crawler overload.

Even with the collector boost and discoverer nerf, discoverer will still offer more resources if you're active.

I don't think even a collector w/ mid-upper 40's leveled mines would be enough to compete vs post-nerf discoverer if you're active enough to send several expo waves throughout the day.

I went over some numbers here.

• Cant complaint with my collector on Himalia its nice the boost and the crawler overload, Was able to set some to 130%.

My Discoverer on Cosmos - 0- Aliens or Pirates today been sending 1HR expos since 11AM its 10:35PM XD

huge difference if you ask me XD

CasualSAB my collector made more than my discoverer today, i think this update will make a huge impact on economy. ( More than grateful for the SpreadSheet )

32-20-21 / 10 Planets x10eco

• yandr1 Flew 30 expeditions today after the nerf hit. Landed 3 CR's total, for 9Bn profit. Atleast while my pre-nerf deut lasts... I'm ahead of you by 3 months looks like. :D

XOs7XMZ.png

• I started the day running my normal expo, 400K LFs + 50K LCs, in Hima, and after 3 rounds of no combat, I decided I was just wasting deut, and cut the numbers in half.

Then I had 8 hits in the next 7 sets.

At least they were half size.

• yandr1 Flew 30 expeditions today after the nerf hit. Landed 3 CR's total, for 9Bn profit. Atleast while my pre-nerf deut lasts... I'm ahead of you by 3 months looks like. :D

LMAO:D:D take advantage now , we will end up doing the same as JorjX. im sending 80K LF , 2K LC, 1RP, 1500PB... 2 Crashes a day isnt worth sending more than that at least for me that im always low on deut xD

• after 100 expos,3-4 fights,one black hole,and a lot of nothing
    gg l2p

Same thing, im crying for my deut. You make Discovery class complet useless.

you should just amplify the collector class. leave everything else as it was because at the beginning of the union we have fleeters and miners. later when there are 5 players left to play union like in Bellatrix I don't think 5 days to gather resources for one mine because you changed the percentages of everything. you totally ruined my game. you should have left the old unions in the settings as it was and changed in the new ones to see how people would react to your settings. I read more negative comments than positive ones. take care and please fix this thing because you're losing players, you screwed up with this

KABUUUM:golly:

• We can't judge the statistics based on 1 day or 2.

Guys, if you have been doing expeditions since months, you have seen how fluctuating it is.

Sometimes you have 2 days in a row without any fight, sometimes you have 10 fights in the day.

It's part of it, if you really want to say it's still good to expe, do it for 2 weeks and show us the stats.

• We can't judge the statistics based on 1 day or 2.

Guys, if you have been doing expeditions since months, you have seen how fluctuating it is.

Sometimes you have 2 days in a row without any fight, sometimes you have 10 fights in the day.

It's part of it, if you really want to say it's still good to expe, do it for 2 weeks and show us the stats.

ill come back in two weeks, with all my expos details that im saving on a NotePad to share it