Sincere Apology / Declaration of Truth

• Hello everyone from Uriel. This is NoName speaking, da representative of MOGA ally.

I've seen some old players are back from the dead recently and it's really good to have them back into the uni.

If you got some spare duet nowhere to go, simply poke and and i'll take care of them.

So to the main topic of this thread.

Don't know how many would come and check up this post but here it goes.

I just want to say, as rep of MOGA, we're sorry if we pushed you off the cliff, thus forcing you to quit.

I promise there won't be any unreasonable bashing from us, or other form of harassment; everything will be within the rulebook.

This means, there won't be any more of non-profitable flights, random IPMs, unless we get bullyed first.

If not, you guys know what to do.

In the past, there weren't many diplomatic effort as we've been switching hands due to real life events - covid, new job, moving, marriage, etc so former deplomat guys weren't around.

If you got any concerns, feel free to contact me/NoName or any other people and we'll do our best to solve the issues in most humane way.

sincerely,

NoName

Summary:

MOGA won't bash for no or minor reasons and will be truly diplomatic going forward.(contact NoName)

ps/uni setting poll is coming. let's get the 14x research this time!

ogame-sig.png

• Well said MOGA.

I truly believe Ogame could be made great again if the leaders of the most powerful alliances acted this way. Wars are fun AND newer players should be encouraged.

Thanks,

- Grakk, AL of DFWD