[TOT: 511.055.000] AnomanderRake [TMS] vs. Data [AVENGERS] (A: 21.590.000, D: 489.465.000)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well again, you seem to have the crystal debris you picked up in your calc. Ogotcha asks who got the debris (attacker/defender) or for an API key (which only has data on the debris I picked up myself). It doesn’t have an option so far as I know for partial pickup for both. Maybe if I entered your API key also it would work out but I obviously didn’t have it. You can probably assume that most CR’s out there where defender picked up some debris are not accurate for defender’s revised losses. Most people just worry about showing their own profits as accurate. As a fleeter I honestly don’t care about defenders losses. Only my profit ;)
      "None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."
    • AnomanderRake wrote:

Small Cargo 33.715
      Large Cargo 2.500
      Colony Ship 12
      Recycler 29
      Espionage Probe 300.058
      Destroyer 1
      Deathstar 1
      Quick few questions.
      1. Did you or did you not lose your ships? The answer is yes you did.
      THAT IS THE ONLY QUESTION THAT MATTERS. You can get back some of what you lost but the point is, YOU LOST. KEYWORD LOST. In fact, Rake had enough time to hit your stuff again. That makes this all the more worse. You are stuck in this thinking of denial that because you steal something back from someone, you win.

Let me paint you a picture: A 5 man team of robbers enters your house and starts to take your things. Jewels, games, your tv and surround sound, etc. Suddenly, you hear the noise and rush to scare them off. In the process, you take back a few items. You look there, proud you stole your things back but really, those robbers are laughing at you because at the end of the freaking day, they broke into your home and took some of your stuff. All because you left the front door open like an undisciplined child. :Ace25: Yours!
      I cannot come to the phone right now. Want to contact me?

• Lol. The gozarian loyalty is fierce. I can’t always hold them back. Even though they are punished with the rank of Walter Peck if they get hit instead of me paying for it, haha. You can’t buy that kind of loyalty with resources. It must be gained through example and copius amounts of brainwashing.

38123D8C-96E5-41E2-9A96-7F62DB2A466F.jpeg

It’s all good guys. He didn’t say he won, I was just teasing him. Hit speaks for itself. :)
      "None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."