Top-03 [TOT: 23.795.366.000] Volke [BooM] vs. HE-MAN [WAHR] (A: 3.984.631.000, D: 19.810.735.000)

• No 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DESs your spamming as well... lol of coarse it only matters what others do and not your own actions right?

Like I said before, those giving Volke a hard time are his friends. He even returned fire. Clearly he is okay with it. If you dont like reading it, dont.

the cold hard parrot truth..
    • deadparrot wrote:

DESs your spamming as well... lol of coarse it only matters what others do and not your own actions right?

Like I said before, those giving Volke a hard time are his friends. He even returned fire. Clearly he is okay with it. If you dont like reading it, dont.
      No it does and am sorry. But I don't post the same thing over and over on for days.....sorry for weeks....nah sry for months. What i was focusing on is "Or whatever those Crazy Mod/GO Conspiracy Fools say.'' We all know he is talking about me cause of this "Face it DESs, if Volke didnt share the same name as his forum account and someone else posted the hit, you wouldn't complain about the hit being made by staff.'' Just to clarify am not defending Volke. Am pointing out how Honorable SWK is.
      LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE
    • what does honor have to do with posting on a hit? the hit was clean and done by a good player. everyone else is just observing and or exchanging banter. if this interaction bothers you, thats fine. no one is forcing you to read it. just dont read it. but to run people in the ground for having fun with their friends is just silly. your allowed your opinion, but so are others. and thats what your getting back.

this calling people out for spam while your spamming is why no one takes you serious.

the cold hard parrot truth..
    • deadparrot wrote:

what does honor have to do with posting on a hit? the hit was clean and done by a good player. everyone else is just observing and or exchanging banter. if this interaction bothers you, thats fine. no one is forcing you to read it. just dont read it. but to run people in the ground for having fun with their friends is just silly. your allowed your opinion, but so are others. and thats what your getting back.

this calling people out for spam while your spamming is why no one takes you serious.
      Are you talking about the hit? Now you are just avoiding. You said yourself that I am spamming. So you clearly know am not talking about the hit :) but SWK comments about me.
      LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE
    • Volke wrote:

Easy spy and fly with no exciting story. Found it sitting late at night with 0 activity.
      Dedicated to Boom

FR He-man if you choose to

Less you sleep stronger you are. It's true for Ogame but... according the National Sleep Foundation 50 to 70 million Americans are affected by chronic sleep disorders and intermittent sleep problems that can significantly diminish health, alertness and safety.

Link : sleepfoundation

Thank you for the show :thumbsup: Enjoy your profit ! Nice Hit ! And buy a bed :sleeping:

He-Man has better pillows :D
    • Great hit Volke

A few things you forgot...
      1. no acknowledgement of the great leader Havoc
      2. no bombers were used to honor DP (unless you pulled them out)

@TMO, we keep Volke in a drug induced coma until we need him to play 24 + hours straight, doing all the calculations, MDs, planning and executing.

Just remember it is Volke's server until he loses interest.

thank you Disaster for the lovely sig :beer:
    • TMO wrote:

Less you sleep stronger you are. It's true for Ogame but... according the National Sleep Foundation 50 to 70 million Americans are affected by chronic sleep disorders and intermittent sleep problems that can significantly diminish health, alertness and safety.

Link : sleepfoundation
      Sleep? ?(
      Who the F*** sleep when playing ogame?
      You play untill you pass out!

Try to pass out on a couch or a bed, the toilet might not be as nice of a place when you wake up.
      Ehrm.. I mean i would know about the last part, I'm just guessing. hehe
      I usually pass out in the computer chair waking up when i fall down on the floor. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by FrozenFury ().

• FrozenFury wrote:

Sleep? ?( Who the F*** sleep when playing ogame?
      You play untill you pass out!

Try to pass out on a couch or a bed, the toilet might not be as nice of a place when you wake up.
      Ehrm.. I mean i would know about the last part, I'm just guessing. hehe
      I usually pass out in the computer chair waking up when i fall down on the floor. :thumbsup:

amateur, you should be playing while on the couch so you're more comfy and don't fall :P

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]