[TMS] vs. [Avengers] - Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TMS] vs. [Avengers] - Discussion

I, AnomanderRake, declare standard war on Avengers on behalf of the TMS alliance. Here’s what happened as best I can tell.

One of our members sent me some text from Pavlos indicating he was going to nuke, raid, crash, and all manner of nasty things to a couple of our members (who am I kidding....I only have a couple members). So, I reached out to Pavlos to verify I understood the entire story. I was very polite too...heck, I know REVO could be trying to pull a fast one on me! The lad is a lunatic! Right? Can’t be trusted at all!

Anyway...

Pavlos said:

1. Your members attacked our members. I said “uh huh, guilty.”

2. Your members attacked our members because they didn’t want to share inactives. I said “yup, probably.” I didn’t even have time to teach them that yet...99th did!

3. You poached a couple of our guys. I said “yes.”

That it. He’s outraged and said we “made our own bed.”

I *suggested* he should AT LEAST take the time to look over wars past. I mean...he seems to think that the size of their alliance would make the difference. I tried to imply that I could probably defeat their entire alliance in Ogame war myself. He said...and I’m paraphrasing here...”HEY SCREW YOU BUDDY IM LIKE 80 YEARS OLD AND A FORMER MILITARY COMMANDER (thanks for that, by the way)!”

So that’s it. I admit full guilt on all Avenger charges against us.

Standard war it is. To be honest, I’d have preferred to hunt fleets to match Diablo, but whatevs.

TMS will accept two possible surrender conditions only.

1. Avengers currently have 35 non-vmode players in their ridiculous 51 man alliance. We will desist if Avengers lose 20% of their current active base to vmode or quitting the alliance. I’m placing that number at EIGHT (8) players.

2. Alternatively, Avengers can make me a bacon pie to halt the war. It must be real, it must look good, and they must provide the same evidence as the last alliance that made me a pie (they can look it up).

Avengers should know that I am willing to accept any defectors into my alliance, though until they have proven loyalty to TMS they should expect a rank without online status indicators. Otherwise they will be welcomed.

Anyway, Pavlos was right. I should not have even bothered to ask what happened.

It will be TMS!

VS:

Avengers!

Good luck.
    "None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."
  • Haha ok. You started early though. And I give permission to post the PM. That way you don’t get a warning. ;)
    "None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."
  • @AnomanderRake

A) I haven't started anything early - other than a few laughs I hope. You are the one currently attacking a player ranked 300 below you with half a million LFs even though he's online and there is going to be zero profit
    B) I don't need, require, or desire your permission to post your PMs in the alliance chat - I informed you so you would know
    C) My alliance can warn me all they want, I will do as I please, even if they ask me or force me to leave it - I run my empire, the alliance does not, my membership is entirely optional, and, at this point, rather undesirable.

As anyone knows, we smokrs are preferably peaceable.
    <::::::::::::#~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Smokr ().

• @deadparrot pass that pop corn. I hate this game. It is just a game after all. Any one who thinks they are entitled to all the inactive players need to wake up, it's uni1! There's more inactives than actives, plenty to go around. Starting a war over it is foolish. Fighting a war with just nukes is just as foolish. My 2 cents for what it's worth. Good luck to everyone in the war
  • Smokr: you misunderstand.

I meant....you started smoking early, based on your photo. I agree it was fun.

And the pm comment had nothing to do with alliance chatter. It’s against the rules to post PM’s on the board without permission. As the former admin, I know this. I was only joking with you and meant “I won’t turn you in for that.”

As for the attacks ongoing....well, we ARE at war and they are in my system so it’s basically free. Did he tell you i actually helped him and advised him he currently has another return lock coming? He doesn’t trust me so he hasn’t done anything about it yet. But I actually tried to help the lad. Or ladess.
  • hahaha, this should be interesting. and can anyone check the stats for me? was I 97% destroyed in 2017? Was it the avengnerds that did it? Sorry I meant avengers* dang autocorrect

You win some, you lose some.
    since the return

HoFs: +2/-1 | Adv: +0/-0 | Top 10s: +0/-0 | No 1s: +0/-0