The Meketrex Supplicants

• Diplomacy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Meketrex Supplicants

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?

Have you or your family been harassed because your noob mega-alliance isn't teaching you enough to keep you safe?

If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals...The Meketrex Supplicants. We do what we want throughout the cosmos. We have no allies and fear no alliances for the chosen form will eventually come for all. Join us here at TMS as we worship Gozer the Traveler, run amok on other people's property for money, and eat big twinkies.

Contact Rake in-game to apply. Minimum Rank: 200 to start. No more than 15 members are anticipated to be accepted.

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."
    • I have reconsidered my position on rank for this alliance.

Firstly, we all know rank does not equal skill.

Second, I already have the start of a fun group with largely varying degrees of experience/skill.

Third, I asked Toddzilla to come back and he did but he’s starting with a new account. So there’s precedent.

Fourth, I didnt start this alliance with the idea we’d be able to take over #1 in points. So what’s the point of a rank restriction?

For the above reasons it is no longer a TMS requirement to have a rank above 200, as noted in the original post. Instead, we’ll go with an observational period for new members that I don’t know. All are welcome until I decide it’s a hopeless case, or a bad fit with other members.

If you’re interested in an alliance with leaders of significant experience to help you get better and pass the time, feel free to apply. We’ll never be a “passive” alliance though, and will strive to be the best “pound for pound” alliance we can be. As a result, members should expect constant attention from hunters.

Apply in-game

——Rake
      "None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

The post was edited 1 time, last by AnomanderRake ().

• I know...I don’t know what I was thinking that night I popped out of vmode.
    • I am pleased to say that TMS growth has been excellent these past couple weeks. We’ve added 6 new quality members during war time, bringing our total to a very efficient and lean 14 members. We will very soon overtake the #3 alliance, P-L, in points. Also very soon, we’ll pass Avengers for #2 in military points. Most importantly, we’ve built up a solid group that will continue to strengthen and will be an elite force within the uni, respected by those that matter. We thank Avengers for helping us grow during our war with them by showing we are superior in every way! You guys are good guys! We will continue warring with you because we don’t want to let you down but honestly we’ve got bigger plans, lol.

Anyway....TMS is now closed for open applications and is moving into “invite only” mode. Thanks to all for your consideration. :)