State of the Union - Uriel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vineyard wrote:

If you want play with a fleet x2 go on the universes with her settings (Pegasus, Wezn and Yildun have x7 eco/x2 fleet) ;)

Same for the DiDF there is Rhea, Quaoar and Oberon as universes

No change for Uriel it's perfect ^^
      Pinot, (as well as Eddie, Glyphosate, River, etc),

I feel that the "miners and casuals" (non-CW, non-Russia) will continue current settings as is unless a mutually beneficial compromise is reached. With such a high passing margin, one alliance can essentially blackball any change.

Would each of you be agreeable to setting changes to 8x econ/ 1.5x fleet / 10 player ACS max if GF agreed to change the game code for us? Perhaps not even this update, but next? Queen Leo, would it be wrong to assume that if our universe voted >80% in favor, Prongs/GF would at least consider updating the game? If not, we might as well not waste our time discussing changes because there will be no 80% majority.
    • Umm...unless I've been smoking dope all these years (and I'm pretty sure I have not), no vote we make here is going to force Gameforge into creating new settings just for us. 8x economy and 1.5x fleet speed aren't a thing. I guess if you want to see those as possible settings, start making posts about them in the Suggestions section and on Stomt, but we can't vote on settings that don't exist, it won't even make it past Prongs INTO a poll.

~Thank you for the beautiful sig, Silverwind~
    • Uriel is good the way it is. Modifications to the fleet speed or defenses to debris will fundamentally alter the nature of Uriel. Many of us chose this universe because of the current settings. Changes that alter the universe in favor of fleeters will cause many to quit this universe. Just my opinion.
    • Fedqa wrote:

Still I would add speed to research x2
      so all these months, i thought we had fast research time.. guess i was away for too long.. (after 5yrs of gap i think)

although i'm against the idea of didf, if anyone wants Didf, the fleet DF should go down into like 40~50% at least otherwise it'd be 110% DF created from crash. (normal uni was only 30% DF so it's just too much of boost, esp. when you cannot fs def nor your planet)

didn't know we had this much active players from Uriel on board.
      i like current setting, but perhaps faster research and extra field would be good for everyone.

and for those who wants to modify other settings..
      merge is coming sometime.. like the end of this year or next one so just join up other uni w/ your preferred setting.

(i'll remove it if it is inappropriate)
    • Dear Crashers,

it won't change for those people who have nothing to do all day ... for those who don't have a life out of the game.

But fortunately there are also people who have a job, a family ... and who cannot do fleetsave 3 or 4 times a day.

These people have chosen the 1x speed because going fast doesn't reconcile their commitments in real life.

Don't you like 1x? change universe.

Best regards
    • dany981 wrote:

Dear Crashers,

it won't change for those people who have nothing to do all day ... for those who don't have a life out of the game.

But fortunately there are also people who have a job, a family ... and who cannot do fleetsave 3 or 4 times a day.

These people have chosen the 1x speed because going fast doesn't reconcile their commitments in real life.

Don't you like 1x? change universe.

Best regards
      u realy dont understend me?
      if u have only miners - u need come in game 1 time in day. whats happend if we change speedfleet?
    • dany981 wrote:

dany981 wrote:

invece non capisci.chi fa la flotta luna-luna nel sistema, se ci sono volute 8 ore prima, allora ci vorranno 4.

Notice for non English message- Andvari300
      sorry.
      you don't understand instead.
      who does moon-moon fleet in the system, if it took 8 hours before, then it will take 4.

as you see me and so not bad
      and nobody forbids you to save the fleet correctly
      Images
      • 1.png

131.15 kB, 851×334, viewed 4 times
    • I Am Hated wrote:

u all miner will be blue in next 6 month. RIP incoming.

pray for dont cut ur head as first! i will focus 1 by 1 all of u.

enjoy uriel.
      FYI Van Hohenheim (More like Dwarf in the Flask), you have got to be one of the most saltiest people alive when it comes to not getting what you want in Ogame. I also think it is funny how graphic you go into detail of taking down players of Uriel. Sounds like the making of Ogame’s own.....yeah...

DiamondsAreForever wrote:

You will kill the uni even more with your greed wanting diDF, i promise you that, x2 speed yes but 100% no on the diDF
      DAF, I agree with you but he doesn’t give a rats behind about anyone but himself. What do you expect?
      I cannot come to the phone right now. Want to contact me?