State of the Union - Uriel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SunWarriorKing wrote:

Oh GOD no Leo! I cannot simple handle a DiF universe. Besides, there has not been a universe that has successfully changed to DiF anyways. So I know that the Ogame gods will simply not allow it. Or Gameforge will say nope and grant us other things.
      I may or may not have been a bit of a badass in Draco. But I learned from Arazor. :love:

~Thank you for the beautiful sig, Silverwind~

• the uni will have perfect setting once i have fast rec via better research.
      so about 6 months later for me.

DiF is just lazy thing that doesn't even require any skill;
      if you really want it, swap your acc with the uni w/ DiF setting.
      and 10 or 100 rips flying..
      it'll be just rips waiting to be donated in 1x speed uni, unless someone re-lo and do in-system (still like 4hrs+ of flight time i believe)

i've seen inactives w/ 20+ rips behind a def and top fleeters have been moving into their system and simply recycling those sitting ducks.
      and ppl in mid-range, top 300, have decent size of fleet these days so alot of fish to catch if you have patience to wait for the recs to return.

(i'll remove it if it is inappropriate)
    • Okay, we're going to start collecting information so that we can do another round of polls, and Uriel is old enough to participate now. What we don't know is when any voted-on changed would occur. Gameforge makes changes to several communities at once, and they're getting ready to do a batch of changes right now, so I don't have a date on when it would occur again. However, there's a process that takes time to get ready to do a poll and then run it, so we can certainly start that process now.

What I need you guys to do now is get as many people from Uriel here to discuss and agree on the one option for each setting you guys want changed the most.

Then when the poll goes live, at least 80% of the people that receive the poll must vote on an option in order for that setting to win. The reason we need to go with only two options, is because of the 80% needed to make a change - it becomes more and more complicated with each additional option offered in the polls. This means if you guys really want changes, you need to roust your alliance, your buddies, and whoever else you're able to contact and get them around to be able to vote when the time comes.

For example, suppose Universe X has current settings economy 4x, deuterium consumption 100%, and fleet speed 2x. The most wanted changes are economy 6x and deut consumption 50%. The in-game poll will have only the options economy 4x (the current setting) and 6x; deut consumption 100% (the current setting) and 50%. If 80% (or more) of the people receiving the poll vote for economy 6x and only 72% of the people receiving the poll vote for deut consumption 50%, the economy speed will increase to 6x and the deut consumption will stay the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Uriel's current settings are: 1x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 5 Galaxies | 80% DF | 50% Deut (Also ACS is enabled, espionage probe storage is on, systems and galaxies are circular, and there is no defense-to-debris.)

Drag all your people here and discuss and decide on the one option you want to vote on to change for any settings you wish to try to change. I need every single setting that anybody wants to try to change to be discussed here, because polls aren't something we can just redo later if someone doesn't mention something now and then wants it changed in a month or two. Once this has been done, I will pass the options up to Prongs and he can set up the in-game polls. If you have questions about this process, now is the time to get them asked and answered, right here in this thread.

~Thank you for the beautiful sig, Silverwind~
    • Changes Marked:

2x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 5 Galaxies | 80% DF | 50% Deut (Also ACS is enabled, espionage probe storage is on, systems and galaxies are circular, and there is no defense-to-debris.)

+ 30% DiDF

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead, should be banished into an Eternal Damnation.

Amen

• I'm from Wezn, not in this round of voting, of course. But I would like to cancel 80% df, which is an early recommendation. Because I think that leads to too many attacks. Also, I think that the changes in various settings, compared with traditional servers, are too large, and we can consider reducing some proportion appropriately.

I'm Gabriel Domist, a Catholic conservative, and a Domist. I was born in a dangerous zone. Please pray for me. I will always remember what Jesus said. “Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me. ” ( John 14:6 )
    • Gabriel wrote:

I'm from Wezn, not in this round of voting, of course. But I would like to cancel 80% df, which is an early recommendation. Because I think that leads to too many attacks. Also, I think that the changes in various settings, compared with traditional servers, are too large, and we can consider reducing some proportion appropriately.
      if u arent from uriel why write damn noob. go away and stay in wezn.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead, should be banished into an Eternal Damnation.

Amen

• vernal wrote:

that's something u cant do make DIDF..

this is a real miner uni with his specs 1x fleet 7x eco..

some people have over 150 mil def on each planet. they will get bashed alot for those DF..

i wont see turtle. if u have no time to play ogame, take care of ur real life; else, we are here to wait u.

Amen