State of the Union - Kallisto

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State of the Union - Kallisto

How are things in Kallisto these days? You got a bunch of universes merged into yours, and also had some setting changes. How's it going now? Things are good? Things are bad? Can I do anything for you guys?

~Thank you for the beautiful sig, Silverwind~
    • To be honest... the merger was great for about a week. Then the active accounts started v-moding. Kallisto had about 50 */- active accounts prior to the merger. We currently have less than 70 active players. With the low inactive count before the merger and all the inactives from other uni's being pushed to V mode has really hurt. As for settings changes being from Kallisto initially it is basically not noticeable. Adding 2 galaxies wasn't so bad given the 2 relocation items. I'd so overall most involved are pretty bummed about the merger as a whole.
      Even solving the inactive account issue I don't see much improving for our uni.
    • tough to say.
      most of shortbus has been recycled or vmoded. A couple are out now that Christmas is over.

Muad'dib has been in v since he hit zero, then subsequently I hit him.

Turnmeon deleted..

so looks like the majority of non-kallisto, non-mcb members have called it a day. (this was so totally unexpected... here is my surprised face.... :borg: )

most folks, in my opinion, were very complacent coming into the merge. A LOT of hits should not have been that easy. with zero effort or skill involved. and most of the others were simple dirty fleet saves or inconsistencies. After such a long time of not having to worry about being hunted, or playing correctly, I think the stress of managing large accounts with very hungry opponents got the better of most folks. ( I blame too much instant gratification with the current system, I'm sure everyone has heard my rhetoric before so...)

I think its going to be farmville, and wack-a-mole for anyone who pokes their head out of v until we have another merge. lol...

Made by DISASTER
    • Maybe we haven’t been vocal enough in Kallisto. But I think if our uni is to compete with other uni’s in a future merge our settings will also require some upgrading.

At first I thought Japetus would be good to merge with. With their eco only being 6x vs our 5x. But now with theirs being increased to 7x..... the gap will be insurmountable. I suggest Kallisto be bumped from 5x to 7x as well.
    • Clockwork78 wrote:

To be honest... the merger was great for about a week. Then the active accounts started v-moding. Kallisto had about 50 */- active accounts prior to the merger. We currently have less than 70 active players. With the low inactive count before the merger and all the inactives from other uni's being pushed to V mode has really hurt. As for settings changes being from Kallisto initially it is basically not noticeable. Adding 2 galaxies wasn't so bad given the 2 relocation items. I'd so overall most involved are pretty bummed about the merger as a whole.
      Even solving the inactive account issue I don't see much improving for our uni.
      Yeah that's because as soon as the merger happened, MCB went after all top accounts and started crashing them. Crashing turtles for no profit and crashing fleeters. MCB went after all of ShortBus. You Clockwork have more than 30 Million more points than the top 2 account in Kallisto. What do you expect people to do when MCB is constantly attacking and attacking? A hunter goes out too hunt Deer but is limited to 1 Deer per year or else the hunter will keep killing and killing making the deer extinct. You have made Kallisto the dead universe it is now. I too would put my account in V-mode if i were too be constantly attacked by someone who has 50% more points than me. You want another server merge maybe you should be put into a Uni that is equal in points to you're current level.
    • Silverwind wrote:

So basically what you're saying to @Clockwork78 and MCB is " you can only crash one person and then the rest you have to let go" ? :/

....until when? UM... it's a war game, and MCB is a well oiled killing machine. It is what they do.

If you don't like it, make a better war machine and destroy them.
      It was the principle, i never said he can only attack 1 person then have to sit on his thumbs. My point is MCB wants another server merge because they've gone through all the players in the Kallisto merge. If he wants more people too crash merge him with a server with 80+ Million Points. His fleet alone is 30 Million in Points. Good for MCB and good for Clockwork. It's simply my opinion i could careless what people think. I'm simply saying he wants a challenge? Put him in a uni with the same points he has otherwise, suck it up. You've destroyed all the accounts in the uni. What do you expect?
    • Listen... when the merger happened i was Rank 1 overall but not rank 1 in fleet.
      Rank 1 flamed out under the pressure and deleted his account. Rank 2 NEVER even came out of v mode.

What I want and wanted was a merger with other talented players who were or are willing to hunt. But that just did not happen during this one. So yes, I / We would like another merger. By all means merge us with some bigger fleets. The challenge is wanted and needed.

But as Silverwind pointed out, this is a war game. Play it as such.

And I've never made any hit that was not profitable EVER!
    • Clockwork78 wrote:

What I want and wanted was a merger with other talented players who were or are willing to hunt. But that just did not happen during this one. So yes, I / We would like another merger. By all means merge us with some bigger fleets. The challenge is wanted and needed.
      That may come true when Uni1 and Jap merge. Invoice your opinion next time mate then merge into Uni1.
    • Wild Card Henry wrote:

Clockwork78 wrote:

That may come true when Uni1 and Jap merge. Invoice your opinion next time mate then merge into Uni1.
      How about Kallisto and Uni 1 come to Jap... Dont think any of us here would even bother playing if it slowed down to 1x
    • I have deleted my account for bad reasons.
      But Mua sent me a message to hit Clock.
      "He doesn't fleetsave well. Colonize mode"

I shouldn't delete it and farm clock everyday. For a total war ;)

Next merge

Ne

The post was edited 1 time, last by TMO ().