TOP-01 [TOT: 8.182.265.000] papillon & lola & no face vs. Sera [DEUT] (A: 2.112.288.000, D: 6.069.977.000)

• No 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP-01 [TOT: 8.182.265.000] papillon & lola & no face vs. Sera [DEUT] (A: 2.112.288.000, D: 6.069.977.000)

Hello friends

I saw Sera standing and woke up my friends. Quickly we were on the way to Sera. Thank you papillon and no face and thank you to my faithful Deuti
      Here is the new Unibiggest.

:censor:

The df we do not have everything, but what are the few Ress Have fun with it.

WARNING:Really? posting messages and include content that shouldnt be used? these rules have been in place for a long time. you say youve played for a long time but keep breaking the simple rules? getting kind of silly. especially when you make a hit and then ruin it with all this jazz. warning for flaming, content, and because I had to edit all that out. /deadparrot

ps. its only going to be a noticr since youve recieved one warning already below. im stacking warnings on you.

On 02-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker papillon

Battleship 7.800
      Destroyer 600
      Small Cargo 20.000
      Light Fighter 140.001
      Cruiser 16.000
      Battlecruiser 20.000

Attacker lola

Destroyer 6.050
      Cruiser 23.100
      Battleship 11.700
      Battlecruiser 40.000
      Small Cargo 52.000
      Light Fighter 388.000
      Espionage Probe 2

Attacker no face

Cruiser 20.000
      Battleship 5.000
      Battlecruiser 10.000
      Small Cargo 6.146
      Light Fighter 100.000
      Heavy Fighter 51

Defender Sera [DEUT]

Small Cargo 10.000
      Large Cargo 17.774
      Light Fighter 50.324
      Heavy Fighter 211
      Cruiser 5.029
      Battleship 1.532
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 10.005
      Espionage Probe 1.687
      Bomber 71
      Destroyer 61
      Deathstar 500
      Battlecruiser 2.114

After the battle ...

Attacker papillon

Battleship 6.520 ( -1.280 )
      Destroyer 529 ( -71 )
      Small Cargo 16.441 ( -3.559 )
      Light Fighter 114.457 ( -25.544 )
      Cruiser 13.383 ( -2.617 )
      Battlecruiser 16.790 ( -3.210 )

Attacker lola

Destroyer 5.073 ( -977 )
      Cruiser 19.339 ( -3.761 )
      Battleship 9.806 ( -1.894 )
      Battlecruiser 33.649 ( -6.351 )
      Small Cargo 42.496 ( -9.504 )
      Light Fighter 317.590 ( -70.410 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -1 )

Attacker no face

Cruiser 16.686 ( -3.314 )
      Battleship 4.192 ( -808 )
      Battlecruiser 8.412 ( -1.588 )
      Small Cargo 5.034 ( -1.112 )
      Light Fighter 81.738 ( -18.262 )
      Heavy Fighter 44 ( -7 )

Defender Sera [DEUT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      140.942.045 Metal, 43.645.604 Crystal and 77.193.757 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.112.288.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 6.069.977.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.704.204.800 metal and 1.262.258.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 261.781.406 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      700.000.000 Metal and 700.000.000 Crystal
      270.000.000 Metal and 270.000.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      970.000.000 Metal and 970.000.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -30.477.955
      Crystal: 245.116.604
      Deuterium: -125.145.243
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 89.493.406 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.260.034.045
      Crystal: -2.430.762.604
      Deuterium: -640.961.757
      The defender(s) lost a total of 6.331.758.406 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

The post was edited 2 times, last by deadparrot ().

• @ Sera, I always play right. It seems you do not know the game. I save the V-mode and do not save. My ships are getting more and yours are gone. Who of us is doing everything right?
      I already caught you in your old account.
      Why are you crying?

@SilverwindIn fact, it's not a protest, with the old Biggest some players were banned because of rule violations. Correct?

I protest with skill in the game: Thumbs up:

The post was edited 3 times, last by lola ().

• Relax guys.. sera i can understand u because u lost fleet but u were good player we know this but your word looks not fit u.. pls..
      And dear op Silvermind , i see u still continue be fun of one side.. operators should be objective and without sides..

If u ask me, dont push more lola she can catch rest of other player(s) she has this skill. In v-mode or skill or with luck however.. result will not be change..
      And her account is my ex account , think again if u do something :)
    • Aha Sera.

How many times did you fly to my moons during the night and did I go online?

You dream of me, right?

Dream On. I save V mode and sleep at night.

- Accusations of cheating will not be tolerated, warn issued.

~ Rick Sanchez

I play where I enjoy it and sometimes I come to you. You will have to get used to me

Thanks, Crixus, you will always find the right words.

Crixus / lola is a horny Acc: D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rick Sanchez ().

• ChaMPioN oF CaPua wrote:

And dear op Silvermind , i see u still continue be fun of one side.. operators should be objective and without sides..
      FYI, you spelled my name wrong.

I am not the SGO of Merkur so I have no authority or say so there, or need for objectivity in this area.

As a team member, I am allowed to have friends and opinions, correct?

And are you saying I am one sided because I think a spy and fly isn't the amazing feat of skill Lola professes?

I mean, Sera is my buddy, and I can wish her well, right?
    • ChaMPioN oF CaPua wrote:

Relax guys.. sera i can understand u because u lost fleet but u were good player we know this but your word looks not fit u.. pls..
      I only congratulate real players, I have utmost respect to you and your account. unfortunately lola brings nothing great for your account.
      whether my words fit my persona I have given to you, I only speak truth to lola.
      Thx DISASTER to this amazing sig! :evilgrin: :spiteful:
    • lola wrote:

Translated into English the proper forum Language: Sera, I always play right. It seems you do not know the game. I save the V-mode and do not save. My ships are getting more and yours are gone. Who of us is doing everything right?
      I already caught you in your old account.Why are you crying?
      Your ships? You mean the ones someone GAVE you?? More proof of skill, someone else built the account and you spied someone and press "send". LMAO, you ask who is crying, it sounds like you? All this talk about people cheating on you, and former bans about your hits...a lot like sour grapes.

Have a little dignity and post the hit, say "spy and fly, FR defender" and be the one with a little honor for a change. Everything you say makes you look like the petty one here.

::drops mike::::
    • Silverwind, who did what I did?
      I completely rebuilt my old account.
      After I took over Crixus, the fleet was built up considerably by me. Crixus and I always worked well together. We are players with skill.
      Your words do not hit me. I know what I can and I show it with hits :)

And now I do not want to write anything about it.
      The hit says it all
    • Amazing to see 3 accounts works so closely together. They really must be players of very, very similar minds.
      V-mode cowards are a very common part of the game unfortunately. Some people just can't stay out and play or they get killed. We proved that with Lola already didnt we guys? :thumbsup:
      Fast rebuild Sera!

P.S. Lola, still waiting for you to show us you are actually skilled. Waiting for a moon pop, lanx, anything but spy and fly's. Guess I will always be waiting :rofl:
    • Can one see how differently the skills are handled in the countries

Haha Volke! What can you? (Can you count 5 seconds etc.) :rolleyes:
      Everyone can tear moons. You can not even find the right one and take many players who tear all the moons apart.
      How many attempts did nothing? Because I was online.
      You go if I get you off the account and I have then completely rebuilt and built up my new account. Where is the rule I can not enter the v mode, huh? I play on a server where rules are respected and many are fleeters. That's fun! You can catch me when I'm here :)
      And now continue mimimi ....
    • Last time I helped MD you, you lost your fleet, and cried for months (still crying really) after failing to lag us.

Any retard with a couple of "friends" can come out of v-mode, probe, hit the launch button and still make almost no profit. You call that skill? You hide in fear cause you cant even fleet save correctly.

Even with the fleet Crixus built and kept alive (unlike your own which landed in our recyclers) your cowardly tactics dont even have you or your "friends" in the top 10 growth in the last 6 months. Thats in Merkur with barely more than 10 even playing :rofl:

Really think you are "skilled"? Then stop hiding in v-mode, stop making excuses for past failures, stop acting like some amateur and make an actual skilled hit for once. Or are you just all talk?
    • lola any more talk of past cheating on your end will cause me to close this thread and not being allowed as nn1. thats not the path I want. you got beat on your old acct, deal with it. the situation was clarified and none of those accts are banned. you then take crix acct, i have no issue with this, and now play vmode warrior and talk like youve done something here. from where i stand youve played a good game and lost and now just try to be a thorn because you cant win any other way. if thats how you want it, that fine. just dont expect anyone else to see it the same way. its nn1 only because of td, not skill or whatever super duper reasob youll use next.

again, knock off the crying about past events that have been CLARIFIED so many times before, as you know. its only making you look silly. easier to stick with just killing fleets than this poorly done trolling.

cheers and love

the cold hard parrot truth..

The post was edited 1 time, last by deadparrot ().