[TOT: 2.083.500] Mao [N_U] vs. Malicious [STRYKE] (A: 0, D: 2.083.500)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 2.083.500] Mao [N_U] vs. Malicious [STRYKE] (A: 0, D: 2.083.500)

On 04-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mao [N_U]

Cruiser 111

Defender Malicious [STRYKE]

Large Cargo 100
    Recycler 17
    Solar Satellite 183
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Mao [N_U]

Cruiser 111 ( -0 )

Defender Malicious [STRYKE]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    29.600 Metal, 29.600 Crystal and 29.600 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.083.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 616.000 metal and 854.400 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 88.800 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 14%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 645.600
    Crystal: 884.000
    Deuterium: 29.600
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.559.200 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -859.600
    Crystal: -1.157.600
    Deuterium: -155.100
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.172.300 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
  • deadparrot wrote:

why is everyone stuck on mine production? this is a space WAR game. Why even have a war if your messuring mine production?
    It's a space war game that has a fairly large economic component to it. Total ships/defenses destroyed is one measure of victory in war, but it isn't the only one.

Looking at the high scores and doing some over simplification, N_U has a slight economic advantage on STRYKE in terms of money spent on mines. Ignoring that money spent on econ isn't the same as economic output and using ridiculous numbers for easy maths, if N_U has mine based income of 24m res per day and STRYKE has a mine based income of 20m res per day, but N_U has turned off mine production overnight (approximately 1/3 of the day) they lower their overall income to 16m res per day, meaning that they'd have to profit 2m res per day off of STRYKE to break even with STRYKE's profit (income minus losses) and 8m res per day just to put themselves where they were before.

Now, since all wars are ultimately penis waving contests, and the stated goal of some in this war is to wave penises, the total number of ships and defense destroyed is a pretty flashy way to wave your penis about, and in this case I'd say that it appears that N_U is doing a bit more penis waving than STRYKE. But in waving their penises around, N_U is also making the choice to tuck their testicles between their legs for protection (turning off mine production), which leads to them getting sat on occasionally (having a lower overall income) so that STRYKE's penis waving has less of a chance of slapping N_U in the testicles (hitting N_U for overnight production). So unless the penis waving by N_U is slapping STRYKE's testicles (in terms of ships and defenses destroyed) more than sitting on their own testicles (lower overall income/profit and the continued ability to wage war while growing economically) is hurting N_U then you have a philosophical discussion on the nature of this war.

The more practical question, not illustrated by genitalia, of this war is not that of penis waving or economics, but is N_U's strategy of turning off mines overnight to prevent resources from being stolen plus the profit from a higher number of ships and defenses destroyed more effective than STRYKE's choice to take some losses and still take full advantage of their economy?

• my point is simple. please point to me where anyone has ever declared war and based sucess on mining % gains? you wont find it. while yes ogame has several layers involved, econ being one, on the topic of war since we are talking about this war, I dont see why mining production is even mentioned. Mal even started the TD counting and is why I dont know why the used stat keeps changing to benifit Stryke. Next player count? DM bought? Graphic design on ally label?

Follow what im saying. Ogame war has only been about destroying your enemy. Ill agree getting someone to shut down mines or alter their online times is part of defeating someone. But until you destroy their ships I dont see what there is to brag about.

I just look at results. Stryke mentions they have top fleets and one fleet points has more than all of NU fleets combined but where are the results? The results are how you win guys.

Its been proven over and over again that brute force means nothing. Econ means nothing. Yes with a good econ you can rebuild faster, but if you dont get crashed the need to rebuild is limited and therefor mines are useless points.

But by all means if you can figure out how to make someone cry with your mines id like to see it. Ive always had to use ships.

Good luck to both sides.

And no more penis please

the cold hard parrot truth..
  • very interesting analysis by goxxy and good answer by deadparrot.
    I think that in a war the only think who matter is to winn it. Cuz is a war... and in war just one could win. Is one or the other one. Who win, who lose?
    Enjoy part, the funny part, strategy, luck, more fleet, more eco... all that combined and some else work together for same finish.
    Btw... about that penises...
    I guess even players from Stryke or from N_U is crossing words on forum and say "whatever" have in their minds... i guess is some respect each other.
    Most of them at least...
    War will continue... may the best win. :)
    What we do in life... echoes in eternity!