Change the feature of Uni1 (poll request)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IF UNI1 CHANGES ECOSPEEDS, I WILL THROW MYSELF INTO A VAT OF COTTON CANDY BECAUSE THAT IS PURE GENIUS!!!!! Honestly, if no one likes the fact that 4x is too high, do what they did with Uni1.org and make it 2x eco. Tell me the exact harm. Pros and Cons list.
      Pros: Eco is fast which means ships are produced faster, things cost less, doing research is a bit more bareable, I can finally live off my eco instead of raiding constantly.
      Cons: More turtles? I mean, is that really a con? Those dudes exist anyways so why should it matter? Of course, this would encourage more alliances to shoot ipms like a kittycat instead of fighting with ships like General Mohammad Ali *couch*A13*cough*

Besides, it is not like these speedy fleets can move any faster (Goes back and looks at 0.5 deut consumption), actually, skip that deut consume. If you are changing eco, keep deut the way it is.
      I cannot come to the phone right now. Want to contact me?

• Universe settings changes happens rarely and we also have to think about the 140 active players there, do they want these changes too ? :)

A change can only happen if GF agrees with us to change it, or if we merge Universe 1 into something else. There is a higher chance that Universe 1 can be merged into something else than changing the settings in my experience :)
    • Wild Card Henry wrote:

Now you are talking. Votes already being submitted in .EN

I hope Mod gives us a hand real soon..

Eco 2 or higher with 0.5 deut consumption. I am tight fisted when it comes to deut.
      Hey Wild, what can the mod team do for you? Ive tried to follow this thread but ive been a bit busy in rl. Not sure what it is your asking from the mod side. Can you clarify?

the cold hard parrot truth..
    • deadparrot wrote:

Wild Card Henry wrote:

Now you are talking. Votes already being submitted in .EN

I hope Mod gives us a hand real soon..

Eco 2 or higher with 0.5 deut consumption. I am tight fisted when it comes to deut.
      Hey Wild, what can the mod team do for you? Ive tried to follow this thread but ive been a bit busy in rl. Not sure what it is your asking from the mod side. Can you clarify?
      Hey deadparrot, thank you anyways. It was already brought to attention by active players and Admins.
    • I am all for the eco speed boost for only new accounts, and the accounts that were established before the last merge. Otherwise change nothing.

The last merge was quite possible the most retarded action I can remember from all my gaming history, of any game. I still can't believe someone actually thought that was a good idea. Way to go loser, whoever you are.
    • ahhh ok I think most of you missed this post on .org from Piink and from there everyone is asking for a poll ...

Piink:
      I can answer the question.
      Yes, we can proceed with changes, but the polls have to be quite clear.
      I can run polls in individual servers with several options if a certain amount of people from the server request it.
      We did that in Uriel for example ( here) recently where several players asked if we can put back the pushing rule into the server as a standard rule.
      The requirement for this specific action required 90% of the server agreeing with the change and the result was negative so the rule is not changing.

There is a growing request in Xanthus asking if we can change the server from no ACS into an ACS server.
      Special server rules and settings like ACS change the dynamic of the server too much and require quite a lot of the server population to agree (90% for me to make sure it is the wish of the players in the community server- otherwise we are killing the wish of a big minority that is there and pick the server for a reason).

In general we are against changes of the fleet when the change is from x1 to x5, but if it is from x1 to x2 we can run polls as well (although it is not ideal, because fleets starting right after the change will have the speed change while fleets started before the change will remain in the old speed and it is crazy).

For other changes, such as economy of a server, percentage of debris field or other things, as long as the change is not too crazy we can run polls and arrange the change of the setting with an 80% agreement from the server population. Just bring the discussions up in your server sections and give me a poke if you think it would be interesting to run a poll like they did in Uriel or the upcoming request from Xanthus.
    • I’ve been around from in one form or another since 2005. When I came back permanently, I chose Uni 1 because it is the closest thing to classic Ogame. If you want to do another merge, that’s perfectly fine, but please leave the universe settings alone. I personally believe that each server should have a classic universe for the old nostalgic veterans.
      US Universe 1
      Played off-and-on since 2005
    • ErikFyr wrote:

Universe settings changes happens rarely and we also have to think about the 140 active players there, do they want these changes too ?
      UMMM....boss..........I think a poll would help establish if the 140 active players want this change...isn't that the point of the thread and the first step before presentation it to GF for approval?
    • I dont prefer faster eco. Its just increasing the existing gaps between players in my opinion. At high level mines when someone is a mainly a miner not a fleeter, the mine level differences can matter with the high building costs. Can be harder to reach the player above you. So, because 2x is the closest to none/x1 , I voted to x2.