[TD: 464,177.000]Klaus Von Twinkletoe (Dynamic) vs. Starbuck (Avengers)

• Advanced 20 %

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TD: 464,177.000]Klaus Von Twinkletoe (Dynamic) vs. Starbuck (Avengers)

As I mentioned on the CR against Fallen, you really have to be creative sometimes to find entertainment in the old universes. WAAAAY back in the day, a friend of mine named Edddie from uni11 started a project. We chatted for a long while about it and I adopted the project to universe Ursa in .org. I used to fly 3k rips around the universe and just conduct research in the name of science for the greater good of the universe. As many of you have probably noticed, I have a love of blanket probing the universe. The probings have revealed that we have tons of research potential here for the new project, TTP.

So, I'm sure some of you will ask, what's TTP? ----> The Turtle Project.

Simple idea, really. Its about studying the behaviour of that mysterious beast, the ogamis turtlis innocentis.

We all know where to find them. They're fat. They're lazy. They're afraid. And they're there for the picking.
      They have a weird sense of humour, and no survival instinct at all. So how do they become what they are? Do they grow little by little? Are they paranoid? Do they bite? Why do some of some of them answer by the name "Bunker"?

How do they behave when attacked? They usually just wait, playing dead. And then, they're dead. They can be smashed, squeezed, or crushed. And, some say they provide a generous, very nutritive soup.

Now the puzzling thing about U1 turtles is, they have high walls which apparently are there to protect... nothing much. Some couple million res. Its the typical Dry Turtle. We're welcome any info that may lead to better findings. And if you're turtling a bit yourself, the message is, please stop. It makes your accounts a bit awful tbh. @99thIdiot has already started priming targets, we will be visiting neighborhoods collecting samples with our supporting staff. Hopefully, we will be able to report back with many results. On a side note, I'm always looking to make new trading partnerships.

OK... on to the research findings. Sleeping turtle, mix ships, get this juicy soup:

Klaus Von Twinkletoe [Dynamic]

Deathstar 600

VS

Starbuck [AVENGERS]

Small Cargo 225
      Large Cargo 471
      Light Fighter 75
      Heavy Fighter 172
      Cruiser 10
      Battleship 41
      Recycler 1
      Espionage Probe 1.467
      Bomber 13
      Solar Satellite 280
      Battlecruiser 28

Rocket Launcher 110.000
      Light Laser 25.000
      Heavy Laser 2.500
      Gauss Cannon 1.000
      Ion Cannon 2.000
      Plasma Turret 800
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

Klaus Von Twinkletoe

Deathstar 600 (-0)

Display Spoiler
      TURTLE SUICIDE: Was it an accident or was it intentional?

Almost every one of us has lost a turtle now and then. Many people carry a terrible burden of guilt over this. I'm writing this article in order to show that perhaps the death was not entirely your fault. These animals were never meant to be in captivity. We were never meant to witness their demise. Many incidents have happened in my yard which I have felt very guilty about, but when giving it a lot of thought, these may not have been accidents at all.

Suppose you come home and find your turtle or tortoise dead. Was it an accident or was it a suicide or was it your fault? Here's what I have observed over the years.

DESERT TORTOISES - OTHER EXOTIC TORTOISES
      Dead at the bottom of a swimming pool - suicide
      Upside down - suicide
      Tangled in weeds - accident
      Just dead in the sun - suicide

BOX TURTLES
      Upside down in the sun - suicide
      Cooked in sun in an upright position - suicide
      Drowned - accident
      Drowned and cannibalized - suicide
      Tangled in weeds - accident

WATER TURTLES
      Out of water all night - suicide (wanting to be eaten by a predator)
      Cooked in sun - suicide
      Drowned - suicide (was probably sick)
      Cannibalized in water - suicide (was weak and sick)

OLD UNI TURTLES
      Offline all week - suicide (wanting to be eaten by a predator)
      Cooked in inactivity - suicide
      Drowned in ipm - suicide (was probably sick)
      Fleet toasted while offering resistance to an incoming rip armada - suicide (was weak)

Starbuck

Destroyed

The attacker has won the battle! He captured:
      6.676.208 metal, 2.563.405 crystal and 3.453.626 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of
      464.177.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float
      2.423.400 metal and 2.460.600 crystal.

Attacker profits : 17.577.239

edit: Notice for trolling ~Silverwind

The post was edited 1 time, last by Silverwind ().

• @Famine
      Notice:

Contents, links, usernames etc. with the only aim to flame and insult other participants of the community is not allowed. The same holds for trolling (posts solely intended to annoy other people or incite anger.)

This is your "freebie" warning, please don't insult your targets and tease them after you've already succeed in a military victory over them.

Being a good sport in the game isn't limited to a person who lost, it also extends to having good character when you win.
    • Silverwind wrote:

@Famine
      Notice:

Contents, links, usernames etc. with the only aim to flame and insult other participants of the community is not allowed. The same holds for trolling (posts solely intended to annoy other people or incite anger.)

This is your "freebie" warning, please don't insult your targets and tease them after you've already succeed in a military victory over them.

Being a good sport in the game isn't limited to a person who lost, it also extends to having good character when you win.

Looks like for his latest hits, he is allowing his fleet to do the talking.

Nice hit and enjoy the profits.