Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

or was that suco? that was some time ago. i cant recall to be honest.

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

i thought this was the grim removal thread? or we going to tie that into anti american gf theory?

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

lol okay you win. ill try harder

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

quick responses on phone from work. so sentence structure, grammer, and captials dont really happen

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

fawkes, its unfortunate to hear you detest me and the leadership here. i dont even know you and you seem to know me so not sure what i missed over the years ive been around. maybe you were here before me. all i can say is im the same today as i was day one. only thing that has changed for me is who is on the team with me. i take this board as serious as anyone here. my post count, years of being in team, and roles ive held speak for itself. i cant make players be reasonable and i cant make rules…

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

guys i served almost a 5 month ban for posting that exact email address. you should be thanking me. not saying its right or wrong, but i took that bullet. no one was warned or banned nor did i even consider doing so. again, im not saying he did anything wrong. i just know where that road leads.

• Grimnir removal

deadparrot - - Game Talk

i assume you mean time zones with normal sleeping patterns. ive always thought it was odd when someone from another country would act like they have an advantage because their day is my night... um that means my day is your night so prepare for return love brothers and sisters. .us has always been a smaller community than .org as far back as i can recall. yes ALL communitys are shrinking but imo it has nothing to do with coma or staff. it has to do with an aging game, changes to said game, and g…

• Comment Approval

deadparrot - - Bugs and Complaints

of coarse you havnt seen any issues. thats because the team and I are dealing with it before it hits the board. kinda the idea. trust me when i say its not exaxtly ideal for the mod team. while its not really hard and there is no rule on how fast it has to be approved, its still an extra step. we will readdress this at a later time as things resolve themself with last weekends events.

• Who is alive?

deadparrot - - Spam Planet

Quote from Azelkor: “Someone please jog my memory... I remember Thundersheep being a GO, but what was he famous for? ” besides being sexy as hell?

• riv i understand what your saying. BUT if all of a sudden there is an issue where players misunderstand and end up with a ban they dont come to you, they come to us. for example, one of my accts is something like 3 years old now. if things go sideways with AGO and it gets ban, telling me its "legal" issue with GF wont make me happy or get my acct back. Nor can I say "riv said its okay" as a way to barter for my acct. lets just get it resolved and things go back to normal. ago is a great tool. i …

• its turning into a word game for sure. my question after reading all these seperate msgs is how will any user know if AGO makes a change that is considered illegal? for me i have always just used AGO for the basic stuff to simplify use on a phone. since gf has announced AGO is no longer supported that means they wont re-announce it after a change that falls outside the rules. not sure if im wording that right.

• Quote from myth: “Quote from RiV-: “Just to clarify something: Gameforge removed both AGO versions from the officially supported/tolerated tools list to legally secure themselves because there are ongoing investigations regarding the ownership of AGO. However, AGO is not forbidden ” just to make sure there is no confusion - this is not possible under .us rules. if it is not on the tolerated list, it is forbidden in .us for some reason QL is being very vague about that, but she said the same (jus…

• Board closure

deadparrot - - Game Talk

i asked you to write 1 ticket with your request or requests. not millions sera. lets not get carried away or misrepresent what i and others have said. the ticket is a direct link to them. it also shows GF what is being said officially. ranting on the board is easily ignored as flaming or what have you. you know this.

• Board closure

deadparrot - - Game Talk

good question 99th

• Board closure

deadparrot - - Game Talk

Gabby, all those questions have been answered here. Anyone who recieved the email friday has a board acct and knows how to access the board to read the releases here. Rather the information is posted here or in an email, its available.

• Board closure

deadparrot - - Game Talk

if it seems theres are going directky through its because I or another staff member got to it quick. im checking very often. just part of it for now.

• Closing of threads

deadparrot - - Game Talk

Quote from DELTA: “Must be why BUGG is not talking in any of these threads. ” why would he? we know for fact he didnt make these actions himself. he is the victim to the "hacking" and therefor has to play that role now while its looked into. the victim should never be involved in the aftermath. i hope he is resting and focusing on real life instead of this drama.

• thanks bd, but at this point im not concerned with this minor issue considering the current state of things. yes we like to have 3 or more words but in this circumstance its fine.

• Board closure

deadparrot - - Game Talk

here is the .org thread. check out info from piink there. instead of just rrposting it here you can see it from the source. board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…rge-s-data-leak/?pageNo=2

• Board closure

deadparrot - - Game Talk

myth you have always attacked staff and typically make it personal with them. you have had conflicts with admins in the past and that stinks. hell i think even you being staff and then not being staff is included in what was released. so yea that sucks. my drama when i left as BA is all there to. so we are not alone. forgive me not hearing you clearly. you and i have always gotten along but let me be clear, i wont disclose what i dont know. i wont guess, or even make an educated guess. What GF r…