Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grimnir removal

Silverwind - - Game Talk

Quote from kameljoe21: “When did this board become useless? ” The board serves it's function well: it is where you come to post CR's, discuss with your mates those hits, use spam channels for socializing, and sometimes ask questions about the game that V Staff will gladly answer. The GAs also are able to communicate event information that is important like special offers and server maintenance. I would say the board is still 100% useful for those functions, thanks in large part to @KeVLaR and th…

• KeVLaR is back!!!!

Silverwind - - Team [Intros][Goodbye]

Good to see you again Cassandra, though it was so long ago you probably don't remember me. Hope you're able to stay around a while we could use a positive thinker lurking around in the community.

• Quote from RiV-: “doing everything to make it as easy and as unproblematic as possible for the players ” IMO the easiest route would be to shut it off until the matter is resolved as Queen Leo has said. Then there is 100% chance you won't have a problem with a conflicting version, improper download, or illegal action taking place.

• Quote from RaiderAdam: “What is the easiest way to clarify if we are using this safe version or the unsafe version? ” I wouldn't use AGO until the legal dispute is over and the product is put back on the tolerated list because of this: Quote from KeVLaR: “AGO technically does not currently contain any illegal features, there is no guarantee it wont contain illegal features in the future as it is not supported anymore. ”

• Board closure

Silverwind - - Game Talk

Just going to add my little 2 cents to it if no one minds: I'm not responsible for the hack, but I apologize to the community for what has happened. If it were within my power to have stopped it, I certainly would have. Any staff member would have. This attack is about chaos, and attempting to destroy the community we have by harming our trust and the good relationships with each other. Let's not let this hacker destroy our fellowship and friendships, and our common love for this game. We are al…

• Quote from deadparrot: “and all 458 survived... ” Quote from Ace25: “Actually, I think it was the 5 rips in this battle that made the difference... ” This could shape up to be a powerful debate ! Nice Ninja Volke, and sick ship count FR attacker

• Ker-Smack! Nice little turtle pop there! 0 losses and 94 million profit...what else to say but great job! Fast rebuild Jack

• Dark Matter and rich guys

Silverwind - - Complaints

Quote from Renegade Elara: “misandrous post? i dont recall speaking agaisnt women. in fact i love women, so your argument is moot. ” Quote from Silverwind: “ Misandrous Adjective Exhibiting or pertaining to misandry: hating or prejudiced against men. ” :::shakes head:::: Almost, almost mate.....

• Account Exchanges?

Silverwind - - Game Questions

Quote from tigra: “@queenleo I believe that admins are asking. I'm just telling that you are not helping the community by adopting the language that has been proven to be mistaken time and time again. ” Queen's new tool for answering when things will be fixed in a random way with disregard to accuracy: nalqcrwqc8bz.gif

• This just in: XY's grandma checking her fleet save before Bingo: Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

• Account Exchanges?

Silverwind - - Game Questions

@TMO You're crazy, don't change, thanks for making me smile.

• If you could have anything...

Silverwind - - Game Talk

@'Shadyj09' OK, this dead horse was beaten, we all get it, you're just being annoying now to peopel that sympathize with the problem. No one that is reading this can make the developers make a promise about when they will address your gaming issue. When you organize a boycott you probably should contact someone that has the power to address your issue so they even know you're doing the boycott and a negotiation can begin. So if you want to be meaningful, contact Gameforge HQ and give them a chat…

Quote from Zero: “That and recs. Take out those two things, I don’t care what the heck you do with your money. ” It's a horrific site to see a great hit's profit being taken away with instant built recyclers. It would be awesome to see this feature go away, or maybe a "cool down" on building recyclers. Really, I'd like to see that taken out over the instant jump gates Quote from Kool-Aid: “To reply to this misandrous post, the bottom..... ” Not-what-you-think-it-means.jpg misandrous Misandrous A…

Jump gates DO have a cool down when you transfer a planet. The loop hole is people doing this tear down the jump gate before moving, leave enough res on the moon to build it back once the relocate is ready, and once they are there the use the DM to insta build it. What you'd need (and maybe this is what you're saying?) is that any moon moved has a cool down time for ANY jump gate on it to be used, even if the Jumpgate was just built.

I can agree, instant build Jump gates is a pretty over abused feature.

>Yawn< Old beat up topic. End Game Balance

• Quote from Silverwind: “But really, is this putting anyone out to click on “yes I know there are cookies”? ”

• Quote from lola: “Translated into English the proper forum Language: Sera, I always play right. It seems you do not know the game. I save the V-mode and do not save. My ships are getting more and yours are gone. Who of us is doing everything right? I already caught you in your old account.Why are you crying? ” Your ships? You mean the ones someone GAVE you?? More proof of skill, someone else built the account and you spied someone and press "send". LMAO, you ask who is crying, it sounds like you…

• Quote from ChaMPioN oF CaPua: “And dear op Silvermind , i see u still continue be fun of one side.. operators should be objective and without sides.. ” FYI, you spelled my name wrong. I am not the SGO of Merkur so I have no authority or say so there, or need for objectivity in this area. As a team member, I am allowed to have friends and opinions, correct? And are you saying I am one sided because I think a spy and fly isn't the amazing feat of skill Lola professes? I mean, Sera is my buddy, and…

• Quote from lola: “I saw Sera standing ” Spy and fly? How many moons you pop? Back time something? I guess you didn't use a lanx this time? Sorry, I see "luck" not "skill" here. Enjoy the loot, I'm sure it helps