Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 775.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Complaint - New Log-in Interface

ErikFyr - - Complaints

Yes, just go to the German OGame startpage and login as usual then you can join a German server

• 18-19.06: 15% Cash back

ErikFyr - - Events

Hello, Users will be reimbursed 15% of the total amount of Dark Matter they spend on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th of June. Dark Matter will be added to the accounts in two days after the event ends. OG_Cashback.jpg Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• Hi, On Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th of June, we will have a MOON Items offer (00:01 until 23:59 server time). ALL MOONS items (items for moonshots and for moon fields) will have a 15% discount. OG_MoonChance.jpg In addition: we will also have a 40% moon chance event running at the same time. As usual, MOON items will also create a 40% moon chance during the event. Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• New at Ogame.us.

ErikFyr - - Team - News

@Queen Leo has been promoted to GA, congratulations GameAdmin_ogame_us_2018_d306d8385c88eebe681c8446395c43bc.png

ErikFyr - - Complaints

Quote from Xepedosthens: “To add to that. I can't even go to Peg, let alone any server. All it does is give me a menu to start a new universe And every time I try to start on a server, that I already play on, it throws up an error. Who ever designed this UI needs to get schooled in basic...-shuffles through deck of cards-....JavaScript. Yeah, I totally know what that is. Pffff... Anywho, fix, now, pls, asap, YMCA, abc, 123, call 911 now, (drops the beat like Excision). Come with me, and you'll s…

• [Lobby release] 12.06 Live servers

ErikFyr - - The Game

Hey, I have some information I can share with you about the online players feature in the lobby: The numbers don't get updated too often and not in regular intervals (read as not always the same time difference). How the number of "online" players is calculated won't be disclosed. Please don't see it as a real time online count Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• 14.06: 30% Discount on relocations

ErikFyr - - Events

Hi, On Thursday 14th of June, we will have a discount on relocations from 00:01 until 23:59 (server time). All relocations started within the event period will have a discount of 30%. OG_Relocation.jpg Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

ErikFyr - - Complaints

Hmm after I login and come back to the page it goes to login, this also happens when I close down the browser and return to the page I can see that it's useful if someone comes to OGame for the first time and needs to register, but can be annoying for existing players, I can try to ask it to always go to login no matter what

ErikFyr - - Complaints

It should come in a few minutes, maybe it went into the spam box

ErikFyr - - Complaints

If you had the same e-mail on all of them then try to reset the password with: lobby.ogame.gameforge.com/passwordReset?language=us And login again, then you should have all your accounts there

ErikFyr - - Complaints

Quote from Kool-Aid: “The new log-in interface is nice looking but a couple things already annoy me: the screen defaulting to "register" instead of "log in" for quick access, and navigating this via an Android cellphone while I'm away from my computer. ” After I logged in, it automatically went to the login tab when I visited the page again Quote from Kool-Aid: “Can our GO/SGOs implement a short term attack ban themselves while others sort out their technical issues today? It seems a good idea s…

• Hi, To compensate for all the problems caused with Lobby release there will be 2 extra events: From Wednesday 13th to Sunday 17th of June, event planets will be spawned across the galaxies. Players will be able to find items (same as in auction & import/export) by attacking those planets. During that time, players will also receive x9 more Dark Matter on expeditions (in the case they find Dark Matter) OG_EventPlanets.jpg Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• Our CoMa is taking care of it, I'm sorry it takes a long time

• Merge the unies

ErikFyr - - Game Talk

Quote from Kool-Aid: “Will the account trade feature a secure payment option? I know the top 10 accounts in most universes are either a cash or universe swap. This might be a shocker to some, particularly those with DM, that some pay to play. Personally, GF could take a commission and ensure their players are safely exchanging cash. ” You are not allowed to sell your account for money, it's covered in the T&C

• 11-12.06: Items on expeditions

ErikFyr - - Events

Hi, On Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th of June , players will be able to find items on expeditions, the same that they can get in auctions & import/export. OG_ItemExpedition.jpg Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

ErikFyr - - The Game

Dear players, I bring good news since we have a new date for the Lobby release, it will happen next Tuesday 12th of June! The schedule is the same that was already announced. - With Lobby, the highlight for Import/Export on merchant button will be removed. - After the Lobby is implemented and accounts merged into one Lobby Account, it's not possible to change the e-mail of any of those accounts, it's only possible to change the e-mail of the Lobby Account. - Players can't (shouldn't) give the lo…

• 09-10.06: 25% discount on Halve buttons

ErikFyr - - Events

Hi, On 9th and 10th of June, we will have a discount on Halve/finish buttons (building, research, shipyard) from 00:01 to 23:59. Required Dark Matter to halve/finish will have a discount of 25%. OG_HalfTime.jpg Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• 08.06: 25% Dark Matter Happy Day

ErikFyr - - Events

Hi! On Friday, 8th of June, we are having a 25% Dark Matter Happy Day. OG_HappyDay.jpg Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

ErikFyr - - The Game

Hey, I have some bad news. The lobby won't be released tomorrow due to several technical issues, that we have found in the last minute. A new date for the lobby release will be announced within the next few days. Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• New at Ogame.us.

ErikFyr - - Team - News

@shoumi has left the game team. Thank you for your work here and I hope we will see you again the future. SuperGameOperator_ogame_us_2016_033944e8376148be2fbb9fcc16a99036.png @Silverwind has been promoted to SGO to replace him, congratulations! SuperGameOperator_ogame_us_2016_033944e8376148be2fbb9fcc16a99036.png