Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Change to Account Sitting rules

Queen Leo - - The Game

Dear players, The Account Sitting rules have been updated to reflect the new account sitting feature that is part of the Lobby. Please review the new rule linked here. Note that you may now have a sitter in the first 3 weeks of a new universe, where before that was not permitted. Best, Queen Leo and ErikFyr

• More DM on expeditions

Queen Leo - - Events

On Thursday, 21st of June, players will receive x9 more Dark Matter on expeditions (in the case they find Dark Matter). OG_MoreDMExpedition540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• New at Ogame.us.

Queen Leo - - Team - News

KeVLaR has decided to step down as GO, but will remain Board Admin. We are so thankful for all of your help as GO. InujRy2.png

• Quote from mattski: “Most v mode warriors are already back in v-mode before any type of attack can be planned, or MD attempt can be planned. Xeno in uni 1 is the worse. Regardless of how long he is in v-mode, there is almost no chance to ever get a hit him. Trust me, there is enough fleet there and enoguh good players who would love the opportunity to set it up......but he is always in v-mode. I think the idea awhile back was good.....you go into v-mode, come out after the 48 hours and go right …

• Account Exchanges?

Queen Leo - - Game Questions

I'll get out the thumb-screws. But seriously, we've made our position to them really clear, and they are aware that having the Lobby without an ability to transfer accounts has created a huge pile of problems on the game side. They really are working on the solution, but unfortunately we don't have the ability to pressure them. We will just continue to let them know that we really need this feature as soon as possible.

• They're working on it, and that feature is coming. Please be patient with the developers, and as soon as we have more information, we will pass it on to you guys.

• Account Exchanges?

We haven't yet been given a timeframe for that feature, just that it is coming. When we know more, we will pass that information on to you guys.

• automatic rename

Queen Leo - - Bugs and Complaints

You really should open a ticket and describe all of the things that are occurring. Your GO may be able to help troubleshoot some of them, but if there are things that are actually bugs, we can then send the ticket up the chain. I don't know which universe you're in, but if you were mine, I would want to investigate that name change, and we need you to put in a ticket to get that started.

• Quote from ErikFyr: “Hello! We are having our monthly maintenance next week. It will happen on Tuesday, 15th of May, between 10:00 and 11:00 CET. The real downtime should be less than 5 min. Kind regards, The OGame.us Team ” This is what he had posted about it the other day, if that helps.

• I haven't heard about this one, but are you using any add-ons at all? If so, try disabling them and/or updating them if they're outdated. And then there's the standard advice - clear history, cache, cookies, etc. and/or try a different browser. If that doesn't help, submit a ticket. The Game Admins have access to a place where they can look up bugs and whatnot.

• Quote from MalibuBarbie: “Here's the full clarified text: Quote from MB Clarified Rules: “ ” This doesn't include hidden rules that we have yet to extract from GO/SGO/GAs that are secret for whatever reason. ” I appreciate very much all of the work that you put into this, but what are you referring to about hidden rules?

• Moon chance

Nope, it's a waste of a planet (and astro) to use a mobile, unless you're some crazy high-ranked fleeter and miner, then it might be worth it, but as a miner, it's a waste of what could be a productive planet. (In my opinion.)

• Moon chance

Yes. Big fleeters will often use mobiles to get close to a target, then once they've finished that target off, they will delete the planet and move it to the next place it's needed.

• Guess who posts next ?

Queen Leo - - Spam Planet

LOL You got lucky. Malachae!

• I believe it's 8 AM server time (Eastern time), although I could be off by an hour. However, if memory serves me correctly, I think that's the time. And as for the threads stating that they open "at the usual time", I believe that's because multiple communities start universes on the same day, and in the announcement that comes to the admins, that's the info that is given to them. Perhaps if we ask our admins nicely, they could put the start time in our announcements for us?

• Guess who posts next ?

Okay, you win. Hmm...I think...Cyberbot.

• That's not new, and not unique to Merkur. I also don't think it's a bug - it sems like the highscores just takes a while to catch up with those kinds of changes. Maybe one of the Game Admins knows more than I do, but it's something that I've seen for a long time in other unis.

• Guess who posts next ?

Yes boss? @Cyberbot next

• I'm not a troll, Kevlar.

• Guess who posts next ?

I'm still not Mal, you goofy bird. @Cyberbot is still there.