Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Backup

myth - - Game Talk

cant imagine not everyone agrees that if you lose your fleet because of a cheat, you should get your fleet back. thing is, that already happens. --> very important to see what that means: cheat killed fleet = compensate. that doesn't mean lose fleet because of a cheat is same as you lost fleet to a cheater, those are two different things. arguing that when someone gets banned, that he must be a cheater and that means that any hit he ever did was unfair, and that therefore everyone he ever hit sh…

• NF and their miner ally killing their own now? well they played for years at .us, and now two random guys think they can chance who rules what? like i told GD, you guys never stood a chance @ChaMPioN oF CaPua, dont feel bad

• not my account, not my ban, go cry somewhere else @Grave Digger instead of at my great great hits, you have a few of your own to do so

• I was afraid of the great revenge and here it is! what a mistake have i made by being hostile to you!!! he logs in twice a week to nuke and then hide in vmode again, low rank account, horrible spread and not even playing the game. he got nothing to lose atleast, I gotta give him that with the rebuilding and defence lost maybe 4hrs of production

• such dedication and class, making it look almost to easy gz guys, and take care def

• attacker was part of a ruthless group of great players who promised great revenge on everyone, so I am a bit scared posting it, but im waiting for it Tolgi me and the people I always hind behind ofcourse that is, wouldnt dare going 1vs1 On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Grave Digger ________________________________________________ Cruiser 693 _________________________________________ Defender sovereign orb [N F] ________________________________________________ So…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker sovereign orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 1.350 Cruiser 3.000 Battleship 3.000 _________________________________________ Defender Lucimar [IMPERIAL] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 10.000 Large Cargo 5.000 Light Fighter 5.000 Heavy Fighter 510 Cruiser 98 Colony Ship 1 Recycler 300 Espionage Probe 110 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 49 _______________________________…

• Im happy to present the new top1 acs hit careful watching and planning, noticed something off in the habits and smashed it. quick response from the best alliance around, and had all the recs taken care of in minutes. This is how its done shoutout to Fanatic and Arnelon for the quick response and rec-help and ofcourse our other big friends, you know who you are Defender had a great attitude about it and didn’t steal any of the df, so fr to you as all profits have to be accounted for, even the rec…

• Changing the Rules for War

myth - - Game Talk

finally you are starting to think in solutions instead of problems! thank you for being a bit more positive and thinking along i would personally like to nuance that one a bit, maybe 'lower ranked players can't MD higher ranked players' or 'the sender of MDs has to have less than half the millitary points of the target' - that way the big players will actually try to help out the newer and lower ranked players

• Changing the Rules for War

myth - - Game Talk

there is an easy solution for the low bashing limit and the somewhat long proces of limiting the bashing rule via a war-declaration, just create a DM-option to up the limit for each player. this works out for all the groups: - the players who don't use it can be convinced of starting to use DM - the players who do spend have no problems anymore - the GO's get some extra work to check who has paid for what limit - the mods can explain how DM is just a part of Ogame to angry players again - GF get…

• Finally someone wanted to fly with me On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Volke [N F] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 3.323 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Attacker sovereign orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 704 _________________________________________ Defender Threl Corak [SOW] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2.000 Large Cargo 1.000 Ligh…

• low profit, but atleast a lower turtle On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker sovereign orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 3.000 Light Fighter 60.000 Cruiser 10.500 Battleship 3.000 Battlecruiser 1.000 _________________________________________ Defender Hublah [SOW] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 40 Large Cargo 210 Light Fighter 1.244 Heavy Fighter 2 Cruiser 139 Battleship 135 Recycler 82 Espionage Probe…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker sovereign orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 79 Light Fighter 35.000 Battleship 2.650 Battlecruiser 980 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender Simon Jazz [Merks] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 55 Large Cargo 1.417 Light Fighter 7.819 Heavy Fighter 60 Cruiser 149 Battleship 110 Colony Ship 3 Recycler 182 Espionage Probe 38 Bomber 151 D…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Sovereign Orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Light Fighter 7.000 Battleship 1.500 Battlecruiser 201 Cruiser 6.000 Espionage Probe 20 _________________________________________ Defender no face [G-P] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2.267 Large Cargo 804 Light Fighter 14.273 Cruiser 1.391 Battleship 400 Colony Ship 5 Recycler 427 Espionage Probe 60 Destroyer 1 Battlecruiser 106 _…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker sovereign orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 380 _________________________________________ Defender Jaia Corak [SOW] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 128 Large Cargo 500 Light Fighter 200 Heavy Fighter 150 Cruiser 100 Battleship 50 Recycler 216 Espionage Probe 50 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker sovereign orb [N F] __________…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Sovereign Orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 500 Large Cargo 400 Light Fighter 11.500 Cruiser 2.120 Battleship 790 Battlecruiser 253 _________________________________________ Defender Elodin [FLEET] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 21 Large Cargo 400 Recycler 2 Espionage Probe 10 Solar Satellite 100 Rocket Launcher 5.000 Light Laser 3.000 Heavy Laser 400 Gauss Canno…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Sovereign Orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 438 Light Fighter 10.890 Battleship 798 Battlecruiser 251 Cruiser 2.487 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender Winterocalypse [Merks] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 81 Recycler 1 Espionage Probe 10 Bomber 152 Solar Satellite 100 Rocket Launcher 5.981 Light Laser 1.127 Heavy Laser 47 Gauss C…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Sovereign Orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Battleship 975 Battlecruiser 300 _________________________________________ Defender Procurator Genesis [SPAIN] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 550 Large Cargo 262 Light Fighter 1.473 Cruiser 227 Battleship 162 Recycler 297 Espionage Probe 77 Battlecruiser 37 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Sov…

• On --:--:-- --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Sovereign Orb [N F] ________________________________________________ Battleship 993 Battlecruiser 300 _________________________________________ Defender Stradarts [SOW] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 51 Light Fighter 18 Heavy Fighter 8 Cruiser 454 Battlecruiser 75 Rocket Launcher 1.027 Light Laser 776 Heavy Laser 20 Gauss Cannon 16 Ion Cannon 18 Plasma Turret 4 Small Shield Dome 1 __________________…