Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Malachaes Goodbye

Rav3n - - Team [Intros][Goodbye]

Oh my god, I'd no idea at all! I read this at work and people were wondering why I was fighting back tears. If you can't tell already, I can't find the words to say other than this: I've always said to people that real life must always come first and it couldn't be more true here. Even if you can't be on the team anymore because of your diagnosis, I hope you'll still come visit sometimes. Maybe I'll write more here later, but this is all I can manage atm.

• KILL BAD GUY

Rav3n - - Archive Libra

I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't speak to my GO like that. He's trying to keep you on the right side of the rules, so you can do your headhunt legally. We do not appreciate that kind of tone! Now, if you want to do it legally, I suggest you follow the process on this page.

• Forum game: Mafia

Rav3n - - Spam Archive

Count me in, but I warn you: I know (roughly) what I'm doing: (shameless self-bump)

• Rav3n

Yeah, you might be waiting a while. The essential stuff has to come first.

• Rav3n

Was it a drunken bet or something?

• Rav3n

When you become one, then you can comment.

• Rav3n

Quote from Blackmass: “I got one have you ever eatten a balut egg ” Oh shut up with that, we're not on the .org spamboard anymore!

• Rav3n

I'm working through them with a local copy and I'll post them when I finish. Could take a while though, what with everything that's going on.

• Rav3n

Puppet said that a week ago!

• Rav3n

So what happened with those questions?

• Rav3n

Hey all, I should probably get one of these going while I can, so here we go! Some of you might recognise me from .org as one of their Mods. Before anyone asks, yes, that is actually me! I actuallly came over to the .us team on the suggestion of another one of the TGOs, President_Snow, one thing led to another and the rest is history. As for where I'm currently assigned, I've been hidden away in the darkest corner of Eridanus, so I just have two things to say to the players of there: Behave and …