Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Happy New Year

Icegirl - - Community

Dear players, We wish you a happy and successful year. We hope to see many more top hits, alliances created and fair game in our community. May the force be with you! Your Ogame.us

• Guess who posts next ?

Icegirl - - Spam Planet

you think? @KeVLaR

• Guess who posts next ?

Icegirl - - Spam Planet

@SUCO ?

• Guess who posts next ?

Icegirl - - Spam Planet

Working 12h per day + having some very nasty cold - thats what you get when you work with these little sneezing, cuddly and caughing monsters @Fawkes

• Fawke's Sig

Icegirl - - Fan Art

we are not using trial ranks anymore. so yeh.. i guess you should change your siggy and i like it btw

• Guess who posts next ?

Icegirl - - Spam Planet

Haha nice! @Ace25

• Guess who posts next ?

Icegirl - - Spam Planet

im glad that you still think of me @MikeGrinder

• New administration

Icegirl - - Community

Dear community, We have new administration. Please congrats to new: GameAdmin_ogame_us_2016_11e046d033c572c64eb1a41f659e676e.png Malachae ErikFyr BoardAdmin_ogame_us_2017_d7bbcbd2dac3b1ac98c58cafb8d6c318.png Kevlar Ace25 Your OGame.US

• New at Ogame.us.

Icegirl - - Team - News

Another warm welcome to: Moderator_ogame_us_2016_c8c3aeeb49de4e5695676dd69b95eb52.png Iris

• New at Ogame.us.

Icegirl - - Team - News

Warm welcome to: Moderator_ogame_us_2016_c8c3aeeb49de4e5695676dd69b95eb52.png Morty MrDavid Lady Poe

• Team changes

Icegirl - - Community

Dear players, From today we have new Game Admins: - ErikFyr - Malachae We wish them best luck in their new A-Roles!

• Team changes

Icegirl - - Community

Dear players, Lately we had to say goodbye to: BUGG deadparrot KeVLaR MikeGrinder Thundersheep PinkFloyd Hyperius Venice Warning Ressei We thank them for their effort in this community.

• TM

Icegirl - - Game Talk

This is exactly why i let you complain MikeGrinder. It looks like teamlers and even players were able to justify my action. Yes, we are always taking the risk while accepting new teamlers but not in this case. I'm sorry but I know way too much about this case to let it go through even and specially not in this chaos. However, everything is going to be ok. It will take some time but we have strong and good people who are staying behind and helping out so players can still expect help and support.…

• Positions opening

Icegirl - - Team - News

Dear players, We are looking for many mods and gos Just remember we have loooots of cookies You can check info and requirements for: MOD GO Send me pm if you are willing to join with something about you, your hobbies, your GF/ogame experience... I'm looking forward to hear from you. Regards Icegirl

• Team changes

Icegirl - - Community

Dear players, As you can see, many changes happened and many changes are incoming in near future. We thank everyone for their effort and work done in this community. Team applications are open for both sides if you would like to give it a try. Just send email or pm to me Please be patient with your tickets. We will do our best to answer as soon as possible. Regards Icegirl