Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New at Ogame.us.

Queen Leo - - Team - News

@Volke has left the team; we thank him for his help. GameOperator_ogame_us_2018_a6050c79808d246e454a35fa92393a49.png

• May 21-22: Items on Expeditions

Queen Leo - - Events

On Tuesday, May 21 and Wednesday, May 22, players will be able to find items on expeditions, these items are the same they can get in auctions and import/export. OG_ItemExpedition540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• Soon. I need to gather up everything from all of the universes involved and get it to Prongs.

• Quote from Malicious: “Correct me if I'm wrong, but if one of the options gets the 80% and the other doesn't, we still get the one that DID pass right? ex. Econ 6x vote is 92% - So Econ is changed. DiDF Off vote is 50% - So DiDF is NOT changed. ” That is correct. Okay, I'm not quite ready to give everything to Prongs yet. I'm dealing with some RL at the moment, so I'd like to have a few more days to get my ducks in a row since we have multiple universes doing this at the same time, but thank you…

• On Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19, we will have a discount on relocations from 00:01 until 23:59 (OGame.us server time). All relocations started within the event period will have a discount of 30%. OG_Relocation540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• It's too soon this time, there has to be at least 6 months between votes. The next round (after this current one), you could be eligible again.

• Some of the inactive accounts that were force-merged wound up in vacation mode, and yes they did try to fix that problem, but were unable to. It actually caused bigger problems with the fix that they tried to apply. As far as I'm aware, they're stuck in vacation mode now, and there's not a way to resolve that (that I'm aware of).

• Monthly Maintenance

Queen Leo - - The Game

The monthly maintenance has been moved to May 23 (next Thursday). It will still occur between 04:05 and 04:25 OGame.us server time.

• I don't think I understand...

• We're still hiring GOs. If you have questions, or you're interested in possibly applying, please contact PinkFloyd or Queen Leo for more information, or submit an application. We look forward to see your application!

• State of the Union - Uriel

Queen Leo - - Universe Discussion

Umm...unless I've been smoking dope all these years (and I'm pretty sure I have not), no vote we make here is going to force Gameforge into creating new settings just for us. 8x economy and 1.5x fleet speed aren't a thing. I guess if you want to see those as possible settings, start making posts about them in the Suggestions section and on Stomt, but we can't vote on settings that don't exist, it won't even make it past Prongs INTO a poll.

• At least 6 months has to go by between them; you had one on January 8 (I think that's the correct date), so a couple more months minimum. But we're doing polls now, so whenever we do another round of polls, I reckon.

• I dunno, a while. I'm not in a huge hurry, because I want to give people a chance to contribute. Maybe a week or two? I need time to sit down and digest everything into a complete list (for every universe involved in this) too. Is that long enough, or do you want longer than that?

• Fleet speed: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x Economy speed: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x Galaxies: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (default is 9) Debris field: 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% (default is 30%) Defense-into-debris-field: 0, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% (default is 0) Deuterium consumption: 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% (default is 100%) Research speed: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x (It has to be a multiple of econ speed; the default is 1) Linear/Circular: Galaxies and systems can be linear or circular; both are curre…

• Quote from Malicious: “I vote 6x Econ speed and 7x research speed be included. ” Research speed HAS to be a multiple of econ speed; if econ is 6x, then research COULD be 12x (but can't be 7x).

• You guys are killing me here. I created these threads for discussion about which settings y'all wish to agree to put into the poll. I still have to be able to wade through all this crap to cobble together your wishes so that polls can be set up. Chatter in this thread that isn't specifically about a setting, or posts from people who don't even play here aren't helpful, because it makes my job infinitely harder. Please keep this thread on topic, and restricted to people who actually play in this …

• Quote from Senator Sigma: “Current settings: 1x Fleet | 4x Eco | + 25 Fields | 8,000 DM | 9 Galaxies |30% DF |100% Deut| Economy (currently 4x) - 7x Research speed (not possible if econ 7x) - 6x Deuterium consumption (currently 100%) - 50% Espionage probe storage (currently OFF) - off Debris feilds (currently 30%) - 50%? ” The research speed bonus isn't possible if economy is 7x.

• From Wednesday, May 15 through Friday, May 17, our players will be able to buy Newtron, Detroid and Kraken items from the special offer area of the shop using Dark Matter. OG_SpecialItemsInShop540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• In the universes that are at least 6 months old AND have not had polls for setting changes in the last 6 months, we are currently discussing which settings you guys might like to see changed. If you play in one of these universes and you're interested in participating in discussion about different settings, please visit the thread for your universe. Polls will be set up once the options have been decided on. If you have questions about the process, please ask it in the universe-specific thread. …

• I talked to Prongs this morning, and we can once again work toward getting polls set up and running. What we don't know is WHEN any voted-on changed would occur. Gameforge makes changes to several communities at once, and they're getting ready to do a batch of changes right now, so I don't have a date on when it would occur again. However, there's a process that takes time to get ready to do a poll and then run it, so we can certainly start that process now. What I need you guys to do now is get…