Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do Battleships Matter?

Queen Leo - - Game Talk

As you wish.

• State of the Union - Nusakan

Queen Leo - - Diplomacy Nusakan

LOL...sad.

• State of the Union - Nusakan

Queen Leo - - Diplomacy Nusakan

Okay, see if you can get more Nusakan people discussing here, and after Christmas I'll speak with our Community Manager. With that said though, I don't know when another merge is planned for.

• Due to a snafu in the event script, this event is starting now worldwide, and will last for an extra day, so it will end next Monday (instead of Sunday).

• From Tuesday, December 18 and Wednesday, December 19, we will have a discount on relocations from 00:01 until 23:59 (server time). All relocations started within the event period will have a discount of 30%. OG_Relocation540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• From Monday, December 17 until Sunday, December 23, event planets will be spawned across the galaxies. Players will be able to find items (same as in auction & import/export) by attacking those planets. OG_EventPlanets540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• Quote from Terminator: “@Queen Leo in more than ten years playing you've been the greatest asset to the US community. Others step up at different times but you've been consistent in your desire to help. I also think it's understood there are many considerations to make and that you push those ideas forward. Please don't take what I said as any kind of personal attack. ” I didn't take it that way at all, I just wanted to make sure that I clarified that I wasn't trying to do harm here. I don't wan…

• Quote from Terminator: “Those in U1 were given 2 free relocations for a lack of choice to move, unlike players in counterpart universes, as an appeasement. Queen Leo asked at one point on U1's State of the Union thread who'd be interested in migrating their account to another server. I can't think of a bigger kick me sign. ” I didn't ask to be a jerk; I am aware that you guys are always the target, and are never an exodus universe, and given all of the discussion that's been happening here for t…

• I can after Christmas when our COMA gets back, sure.

• The things you said are correct for new universes too; what do you want to know exactly?

• Virgo Section Now Open

Queen Leo - - Diplomacy Virgo

Well okay then, Sir it is. Carry on.

• Virgo Section Now Open

Quote from HaYaHuScA: “That's perfect Sir. ” WHY does everybody call me sir??

• Virgo Section Now Open

So...Virgoites? Virgonians? Good citizens of Virgo...how's the new universe going? Is it all you'd hoped it would be?

• Quote from Azelkor: “Is Uriel an old speed uni? ” 1x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 5 galaxies | + 25k DM | 80% DF | 50% Deut | Espionage Storage - ON Opened October 25th, 2018 ^ That's Uriel.

• Merge Announcement

Queen Leo - - The Game

Quote from piink: “Hello, As you know the exodus servers are gone from the lobby login, but the servers are still up. The exodus servers are being shut down today, which means from today the merge is completely finished. ”

• On Saturday, December 15 and Sunday, December 16, we will have a M.O.O.N. items offer (00:01 until 23:59 server time). ALL M.O.O.N. items (items for moonshots and for moon fields) will have a 15% discount. In addition: We will have a 40% moon chance event running at the same time. As usual, M.O.O.N. items will also create a 40% moon chance during the event. OG_MoonChance540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team

• STOMT is Useless

Queen Leo - - Game Talk

We aren't the ones monitoring it though - piink (Gameforge's Product Manager) does that. She has replied to a lot of posts (maybe she replied more in the beginning than she has lately).

• STOMT is Useless

Queen Leo - - Game Talk

Quote from Sallyscissors: “i agree shady it is worthless. GOs advocate for players to use stomt for questions, concerns or ideas. however, i feel that it was just another way for GOs to blow off giving us an answer about a question we ask ” We pushed for its use, because we were told that's how they wanted to hear feedback from players. We're not trying to blow off your questions, but we often don't have the answers, and other than through our COMA, I don't have a direct link to Gameforge other …

• Building Bug Virgo

Queen Leo - - Bugs and Complaints

Could you open a help ticket? I can't help you here, and I can't look you up because I don't know the name on your account. I can really only help you with account-specific stuff there.

• Building Bug Virgo

Queen Leo - - Bugs and Complaints

It's not a bug, just refresh your browser.