Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100 000 Points [ Guide ]

Zen - - Diplomacy Uriel

Fleetsaving wastes deut, don't bother. One must build Alliance Depots to level 15 on all planets in order to unlock the Teleport to Different Uni wormhole instead of ragequitting. One must also research to Laser Tech 20 to unlock the Ultimate DeadParrot Bomber Upsize Combo Deal, this enables you to waste 10k deathstars in one round with just one of these bad boys. I could go on but I can't give away all my secrets.

• youtube.com/watch?v=xuc9C-C6Ldw

• History of the name

Zen - - Spam Planet

Mine comes from my black belt in karate I achieved when I was 13 after 7 years of practice, and my lifelong interest in Zen Buddhism. Funnily enough, one of my oldest friend’s son is named Zen (my godchild, who’s half Japanese/Kiwi), all without him knowing of my Ocrack handle haha.

• Gotta love those backhand butthurt remarks. Nice job, guys. Makes me wish I could kick MSR off that account and reclaim it. Haha, just kidding, you built that fleet, you deserve it.

• The only reason Bushido died was the fleetspeed downgrade from 4x to 2x. Props to the tri-alliance for the hit on Dego but honestly, that's the reason myself and a lot of others either quit/passed their account on or vmoded out of utter boredom. If anyone says otherwise they're full of it. I argued furiously to at least drop us to 3x speed at the very least but that never happened. I don't play 1x or 2x and never will anymore. Waiting that long for fleets to transport/recs to return has simply n…

• youtube.com/watch?v=ilNEqmfUyzI

• youtube.com/watch?v=GWCILstb5M…zC4LZflISbSfZzlF8&index=5 Bought this album (Blood Mountain) on vinyl the other day.

• Going indefinite v-mode

Zen - - Archive Quaoar

PM me if you want some different tips/strategies to think over, @RaiderAdam ... would rather not say here, for obvious reasons.

• Merger

Zen - - Archive Polaris

Quote from O-Sensei: “Quote from Zen: “Not a turtle here but even I disagree with being lumped into defence into debris Unis. Never liked that setting as it just gives absolute no-lifers a reason to hit defences for profit which should've been sufficient to protect overnight production. Not going to log in every few hours to make sure that doesn't happen i.e adapt to an annoying as hell situation as I honestly have better things to do in life. If anyone wants my Polaris account, PM me. 4kk point…

• youtube.com/watch?v=y_goHl-GuNk

• Both BD's and SW's viewpoints are valid imho. Lower population bases in new Unis does equate to a massive game mechanic imbalance with regards to the +/- 100 military ranking feature. Building defences when the attacker can outpace you with ships is a really crap scenario to deal with. With that said, one could always blow a planet and move to a new location as far away as possible from the aggressor, then rinse repeat with his home planet. It's usually only one dickbag noob who'll cause such st…

• Merger

Zen - - Archive Polaris

Not a turtle here but even I disagree with being lumped into defence into debris Unis. Never liked that setting as it just gives absolute no-lifers a reason to hit defences for profit which should've been sufficient to protect overnight production. Not going to log in every few hours to make sure that doesn't happen i.e adapt to an annoying as hell situation as I honestly have better things to do in life. If anyone wants my Polaris account, PM me. 4kk points, rank 9, top mines and research.

• Demographic Shift

Zen - - Game Talk

Pretty much agree with everyone here, especially OP's post regarding time. We're getting old, man. Haha. Also, it's been a pleasure to see Cass create an account over here. A true legend, the Mamabear of Ogame.org.

• Grimnir removal

Zen - - Game Talk

There's an ingame button named 'Stomt' which will redirect you, calm ya tits bruh.

• Grimnir removal

Zen - - Game Talk

Agree, he's always been absolutely useless and unresponsive. Definitely need someone like Piink, who engages with the community.

• youtube.com/watch?v=fZoMzWraS_c youtube.com/watch?v=fFAY5i4BJoM

• Lame hit, seen better, needs more bombers imho. (Hidden Content)

• Merge Thread

Zen - - Game Talk

I've said this before a few times but the only real solution is to merge domains. A quick glance on Ogniter will show you all but a few domains are as dead as a doornail. Do I think merging will fix anything? No, the very nature of this game means attrition is expected. There'll be a spike of activity as usual, and a whole ton of vmoded accounts, as previous top 10 players are demoted to rank 200+ nobodies. People will say, but you don't need to play for rank, but then, a fair majority do, and t…

• Atari vcs

Zen - - The HardDrive Tech Chat Center

Pretty tempted to, as an old-school gamer nerd. Grew up on on the classic Atari 2600 (well, it was my friend's but I was over every day jamming that thing lol). Just read up on it, it's cool that it's open-source Linux and comes preloaded with a ton of classics. Not sure if it'd beat my setup though but it'd be a nice complement. Had this for a few years: retroactivearcade.ca/content/520-in-1.pdf - 520 games in an old CRT monitor arcade machine. Barely play it anymore but my friend's all jam it …