Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UniverseView

Warsaalk - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

Update 4.0.0.1 This update is a small hotfix Changelog: - Hotfix => Galaxy features don't work with AGO/AGR enabled as these extensions change element ID's which makes it impossible to query them

• UniverseView

Update 4.0.0 This is a major version update, the decision for this was because of the new database system. The database is considered to be the core of UniverseView, so changing it means changing the way UniverseView works. More technical information about the change can be found below. It update also fixes one of the older/more annoying bugs in UniverseView, the slowing down of the galaxy when navigating through it. grin.png The technology levels that you've saved from other players will also b…

• UniverseView

Update 3.3.2 Changelog: - Polish => The notifications now only work when you're logged in to OGame and the corresponding universe is openend in your browser - Polish => Some languages had encoded characters, fixed now - Fixed => Language bug caused the notifications to crash

• UniverseView

Update 3.3.1 Changelog: - Polish => Fleet movement notification: The "hostile fleet movement" part has been removed Incoming hostile attacks/missions will no longer be registered and shown as a notification. Only your own fleet movement can be registered from now on.

• UniverseView

Hi, Update 3.3.0 It has been a long time since I updated UniverseView, I hope you'll like the new feature. You might need to re-enable the UniverseView smile.png Changelog: - Feature => Fleet movement notification: Get reminded when your fleet or a friendly/hostile fleet will arrive at your planet More info about the new feature here: universeview.be/#feature-eventnotification Feedback is always welcome ! You can contact me via this board. Grtz, War

• It seems like the API keys for us tooldevelopers have expired. Hopefully GF will activate them again on Monday!

• It seems like the API keys for us tooldevelopers have expired. Hopefully GF will activate them again on Monday! You can still use the simulator by hand, I know that's a lot of work but it's a prehistoric alternative

• UniverseView

Hi, Update 3.2.2 Changelog: - Fix => Fixes for OGame version 6.3.5 - Fix => Links to UniverseView forum threads Added Romanian & Russian to UniverseView Feedback is always welcome ! You can contact me via this board. Grtz, War

• Hi, TrashSim just got updated to version 1.4.1. Changelog: - Performance & memory optimizations (more info below) - Javascript API (more info below) I did some optimizations to the simulations code. Chrome users already had an advantage bij using a Pnacl module, which should now be 3x faster at most. Users from other browsers, using the plain Javascript module, should now have a 4,5x speed gain at most. Have fun smile.png (Hidden Content) Enjoy. Grtz, War

• Hi, TrashSim just got updated to version 1.4.0. This update contains something I've been staring at for almost a year. A (hopefully) final fix for the battle algoritme! So the RIP & Dome problems should be history. Changelog: - New, A notice (popup) when there are techs missing for a player - New, Added Chinese - New, Added the global deuterium save factor (universe setting) - Fix, Battle formula - Fix, Bomber drive issue If anyone wants to give feedback about the new battle formula, please let …

• Hi, Version 1.3.1 Little quick fix for universes with defence to debris. Changelog: - Fix, the correct defence to debris percentage is now loaded when using the API Grtz, War

• Hi, Yesterday I ran a second update for TrashSim, version 1.3.0. A lot of changes were already online, I just waited till now to increase the version. The only new change you'll notice is the implementation of the new DiDF feature in OGame. Also known as different debris field percentages. Changelog: - New, DiDF implementation - New, added a engineer checkbox for the main defender (for DiDf feature) - Fix, changes in OGame espionage API - Fix, speed & fuel usage calculations were wrong - Polish,…

• Hi, Little quickfix. Changelog: - Fixed API keys for OGame version 6.2.0+ Grtz, War

• Hi, Updated to version 4.1.4. Changelog: - New => Added Russian - Bug => Sharing now also works from a report page (start sharing it ;)) - Polish => Plinth framework update - Polish => OGotcha now uses a CDN for its assets - Polish => Translation fixes Feedback is always welcome ! You can contact me via this board. Have fun! Grtz, War

• Update 1.2.3 Changelog: - Polish, the result table now appears on the right of the page with a width higher than 1344px - Polish, enabled CDN for assets - Polish, enabled HTTP2 TrashSim now uses a CDN for its assets. This should improve the speed for loading images etc in all different parts of the world. (except for antarctica :D) If this isn't the case, please let me know Grtz, War

• Update 1.2.2 Changelog: - Polish, enabled switching to another language without loosing the API key and hash data - Polish, support for loading BA spy keys - Bug, fixed remaining and lost entities when simulating ACS battles - Added Russian, Romanian, Greek Grtz, War

• UniverseView

Hi, Update 3.1.1 Changelog: - Bug => Fixed, Simulation button in spy reports - Bug => Fixed, Converter button in combat reports - Bug => Fixed, crash message page when AGO is enabled - Added => Portuguese - Added => Turkish Feedback is always welcome ! You can contact me via this board. Grtz, War

• Quote from TeddyBear: “ If you need any help with Polish translation hit me up ” Thanks, Polish is taken care of so far But I'm still searching translators for these languages: - Chinese svg-badge.svg - French svg-badge.svg - Greek svg-badge.svg - Romanian svg-badge.svg - Slovak svg-badge.svg Send me a PM if you want to be in my translation team Grtz, War

• Update 1.2.0 This update includes a major change from Google Chrome users, more details below. Changelog: - New, Added a new faster simulation module for Google Chrome (view quote) - Fix, simulation formula, 1% rule enhancement - Fix, defence to debris percentage - Polish, front-end now works with simulation modules (due to the chrome update) - Added Czech Quote: “Google Chrome has a Native Client which allows you to run C++ code in the user his browser in a sandbox environment. This allows Tras…

• Hi, Updated to version 4.1.3. Changelog: - New => Added support for the BA universes - New => Added OGotcha settings API - Polish => Translation fixes Have fun! Grtz, War